What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Star Citizen - Instant Karma

Washington

Professional Stalker
Unlinked
Managed to get someone to take the bait of my half destroyed ship so I could take off in theirs..

When the ship dissapears right at the end it's a bug caused by the player exiting the game. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
my pc wheeps just watching the video
And YouTube downscales it, if I was to show you the original render even you yourself would cry it's so damn beautiful. Will have to take some screenshots later. 

Not even joking my computer crashed when I watched that video, blue screen of death 

mate I can't wait for Space Arma, I hope there are some roleplay universe servers with space police so I can be chased in space from the galactic HM treasury hahahahaha

mate I can't wait for Space Arma, I hope there are some roleplay universe servers with space police so I can be chased in space from the galactic HM treasury hahahahaha
Space Altis Life is pretty much what I was hoping for tbh lmao

Space Altis Life is pretty much what I was hoping for tbh lmao
yeah it would be interesting how it could be tackled, I'm interested how they will implement the government in Star Citizen will there be AI police? or will players be able to join the police? looking at your footage it literally looks like Space Arma haha.

I really want to play this game it looks awesome, sadly though I can't currently afford a ship

people will actually be able to host their own servers with mods... it was a stretch goal at like 10mil... 

So SpaceLife, yeah...
And now they're past 100 million... Crazy. 

The game seems to be picking up pace, for a long time it was only a hangar in which you could get in and out of your ship. All of a sudden with the last update we have quests, lore, story, FPS mechanics, a star system to explore and with the next major patch we will have procedural planets that we can fly down to and land on with properly simulated atmospherics. 

Back