What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Spike dat Shi*t

Drama Lama

Just a normal patrol day when me and @Riku got radio call that there's been units in pursuit of ifrit for 10 minutes or so as I'm known as my laziness I decided to use my 6th sense and place spikes and hope something good will happen last call received was that ifrit was in Kavala turning to drug dealer.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@WaDe @Ferguss @ConnorTheGreatt

Was a good spike - wasnt expecting it at all lol. 

Typical that this was the first time I have driven my ifrit. I only took it out to paint it pink and then decided to drive about xD

Was a good spike - wasnt expecting it at all lol. 

Typical that this was the first time I have driven my ifrit. I only took it out to paint it pink and then decided to drive about xD
That was 100% luck that I got you there I just had that strange feeling in my arse that's the spot!

Yes it was @Stoter. DSGT Jason and @ThatScottishGuy thought I was an ice cream truck and decided to jump in, with the cops thiniking I'd taken jason hostage xD

Last edited by a moderator:
@ConnorTheGreatt I walked up to a guy and asked him" do you wanna go for a nice execution?" so he placed his hands on his head, then police came and thought i took him hostage too... i ended up in jail :(

That was right after i left you.

Probably yes since they are scrap on sight most of the times, but there are exceptions where people have good roleplay story with it :)
Everytime I try to roleplay it, they still say it is a ifrit. xD But atleast they impound it :D

Back