What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

SPC Mastino and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kha Zingo

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): SPC Mastino, SGT Jamie

Time & Date this happened: 18-2-2015 13:00

Which Server did this happen on:1

Description of what happened: Me and my friends were doing meth. 2 Cops came and engaged RP, told us to put our hands up. It ended up in a gunfight where we killed 1 of them. The other one drove away. 10 Minutes later they just opened fire on us without reengaging RP. I got knocked down with a rubber bullet, afterwards I told them to relax because I wanted to surrender and got shot in the face.
Edit: It seems like they were here to take revenge and kill us instead of catching us.

What Rule Was Broken ?:RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:No

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok now what happened was our alpha victor units called for back-up where we were at the donator shop. We told them we are responding. Our officers kept eyes on you thereby keeping the rp engaged. Our CSO, PCSO and PC were on the scene. You have killed an officer in your RP engagement thereby lethal force is authorized. We came in as back up and eliminated the threat. And to say even then shots were fired at police. And the RP never ended you were being watched by Our PCSO Mountain & CSO Amdisen. Also 10 minutes is not what it was we arrived at the location about 5 minutes after the first distress call from our other unit.

I was just in the middle of a very long post but Mastino beat me to it :) anyway RP just doesn't end because the clock has been ticking for 15 minutes.

Well, we saw 2 police officers, 1 guy got killed the other drove away. I can make a vid of this happening, we followed the car and it was so far up the road you couldn't see it anymore. Could you just give me some prove, like a video of the guys watching us, so I can know this is real and might withdraw my report?

I was just in the middle of a very long post but Mastino beat me to it :) anyway RP just doesn't end because the clock has been ticking for 15 minutes.
But the rebels would have been expected to initiate RP with the Cops that turn up and not shoot them on sight.

me and mountain was still around the meth lab, will confirm this with vid, when i upload it

Are you guys still sending the evidence that you guys were watching? Seems odd though since you were only with 2 officers before.

Based off your statements and the video:

Cops showed up
Cops Roleplayed
you didn't want to be arrested.
killed one, and lost the other...

the Other: probably went back to HQ,
regrouped
came to you
You spotted them (as heard in your video)
start running around with your weapons up
rubber balls fire in
gun shots are returned
your friends are all killed...

THIS PART BOTHERS ME!
You surrender, rubberballed, still shouting "relax", officer (Sgt. Jamie) runs round the corner and Mastino (location unknown) shoots you anyway...

Any of this incorrect?

@amdisen , Get this video online ASAP please.

it starts at 35:00 if you feel u need to look at more http://www.twitch.tv/grass_city/b/626409110

@Neo   

38:30

mastino is in the town seen on the map. he is responding to it and mountain is still alive and has eyes on them as you can hear

i feel like this report is not needed. 

@Neo

the Other: probably went back to HQ,
regrouped
came to you

Any of this incorrect?
Mountain was still on screen and i was close by. we never left we just waited for backup that was very close by.

@Kha Zingo and @Neo

I wanna ask you why the clip is only 1 min long when this is clearly a logner event, and i feel like you started it to late and hiding what really is going on and that is risking a officer to be wrongfully banned or demoted

3. Do not lie on reports or edit videos to get people banned, this will lead to a ban against you.

The other one drove away. 10 Minutes later they just opened fire on us without reengaging RP.

more like 2 mins. feel like the 10 mins grab thing is a lie. and is a big deal. becasue that would make it RDM.

THIS PART BOTHERS ME!

You surrender, rubberballed, still shouting "relax", officer (Sgt. Jamie) runs round the corner and Mastino (location unknown) shoots you anyway...

Any of this incorrect?
Looking at the video it wouldn't be incorrect no. Seeing as I was walking up from the hill behind him I saw him pointing his gun at our officers after shots have been returned. Looking at the video I've mistaken the rubber animation for getting up. While at that moment when shots have been fired and he still has a unholstered gun pointing at our pcso the sudden animation and shots being fired at that very moment (by us) I did take it as threatening since officers were killed in the situation. Thereby valuing my fellow officers live making sure they stay safe. Looking at the video without the pressure of the moment I see that that was not the case and I was wrong there. If there is anything I can do for Kha Zhingo for this mistake I will. Just let me know. @ felt the same way as well. We even had a talk with one of Kha Zingo's friends talking about this situation and we said that we were threatened at that moment because he was still pointing a gun at an officer while he was shouting relax. When we were talking to his friend we asked to talk to him as well but he refused. But again anything I can do for this mistake I will.  

amdisen, on 18 Feb 2015 - 3:07 AM, said:

The other one drove away. 10 Minutes later they just opened fire on us without reengaging RP.

more like 2 mins. feel like the 10 mins grab thing is a lie. and is a big deal. becasue that would make it RDM.

Even though it might be a lie or not. I understand that they might've felt that it was longer but you can clearly see in amdisens video that it was within 4 minutes from the first engagement to us showing up on the scene. Either way you might've felt ike it was longer wich is ok. Same with me I thought you were very hostile even though you said relax a mistake on my part. You've mistaken the time and tought is was longer. We all mess up.

Anyways @Neo I'll be waiting on your response.

Report Rejected.

Clearly, you need to check your surroundings more. also it was around 3 -4 minutes of no firing, according to map and comms there were 2 people still on scene. 

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back