What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Sort It Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

aHappyGamer

This server needs sorting out all that happened tonight was VDM's and RDM's and the so called admins didn't do shit, plenty of us sent you messages and told you about them and asked you to watch them but nothing! And all your new recruit cops and even your higher ups shoot and do things that are ban-able but they get away with it, If you can't get the time to spectate the server then get more admins its simple. Please just sort it out, i'm not donating because of how shit the server is at the minute. Its a good server but it needs to have more admins to spectate the RDM's and VDM's. Just sort your shit out.

Bec our ban system has been down. Ive been waiting for the 8pm restart for it to be fixed. Servers just been reset.

Ill be on as an admin once again with ban power. Got a long list of people here that been a ban due to shit RP, exploits VDM and RDM. The list goes on and on. 

So before you go jumping to conclusions, whined your neck in. 

Last edited by a moderator:
well that's funny someone just got banned on the server? a CSO was banned so it is working

That either was a past ban, or a ban carried out by Wilco though the server tools, so yes its funny.

well fair enough. I've just had enough of this server lately, and getting killed for no reason. 

Well at the end of the day theres always those groups of people that think they can use the grey area of rules, or abuse things and think they can get away with trolling and such. However they will all be banned in time.

I have loads of people saying they agree with what i said they don't wanna say it because they think they will get banned. But tonight i didn't really give a shit if i got banned because i hated how everything is. 

I have loads of people saying they agree with what i said they don't wanna say it because they think they will get banned. But tonight i didn't really give a shit if i got banned because i hated how everything is. 
So did i, i wanted to ban a bunch of people including some people who thought they are untouchable. 

if they will get banned they will get banned but lets see i have a list of who has RDMed and VDMed me or my gang ill see if anthing happens to them

It's like an insight to a PM between Mitch and aHappyGamer...

Mitch, check your PM's plzthxbai

well..he has a point is there has been lots of rdm and there always was and there always will be since the server is very popular 

i think i nicer way of saying this would have gone down a bit nicer 

When I was a rebel I never went to kavala, now it seems like everyone löves it here. 
Pro tip : Worried about loosing gear etc, don't come to kavala.

To add to this, happygamer was cursing & raging through the day - Calling cops noobs so on. After he was landing in green zones with heli's was given warnings and started cursing because he was being shot at.

Sir i think the ban hammer should be aimed at you.

i had no warning for that for one, i was calling you a noob none else, because you started shooting without a warning message

as far as me & pc rasta was aware you had recieved 2 warnings & i was granted to shoot at the heli. - then again you may need to re-advise a few days ago bugging people about whitelisting then constantly disobeying the rules as a cop.

What about combat loggers, they should be banned as well for using a exploit ?? ;)

So its ok for you to break the rules? And didnt i ban you the other day for an hour for VDM?

B105B030B72091CA13CED6E536068CF3546C09D9

We are doing our best while Bec is ruined currently. Its being worked on.

Well I have to say I'm glad I wasn't a cop last night. Kavala was total carnage, it was as if the loony bin had a bunch of people escape whose goal in life was to rob stuff out of your bag without a word, felt like I was being swarmed by street urchins o.o

I know its frustrating but anger should be directed at the no-lifes griefing everyone, lastnight me and two friends got VDMed by some guy called Dylan at the car shop, a cop did turn up shortly afterwards and arrested him. But without video proof nothing can really be done, we can't have cops and admins banning people on hear say, it's too open to abuse. As slow as the system in place is, the bureaucracy is also what keeps it fair.

I agree we need more admins but I think they have recently recruited more so fingers crossed shit gets better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back