What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Some will probably remember the old days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexim

Stinky Kavala Hobo
Unlinked
I started my journey in this community long time ago. Actually it was 13th March 2015. Long story short I was going through depression at that time, wasnt really going out of home and had A LOT of problems with school. Decided to search for a roleplay community to get away from my really not that good life back then... Somehow that was the first community I found and decided to join it. Turned out to be the best online experience EVER. Met so many nice guys here. Initially I lied(about time I say that) about my age and joined the police, and I dont regret it at all. Climbing to the rank of INS in the academy, playing ALUK/RPUK almost every day for almost a year. It really helped getting away from real life and depression, BUT you can imagine the damage this has done to my social life/grades and education.

Once I joined the staff team a new "spark" emerged. I remember i was so happy and hyped after i got accepted I couldnt sleep (lol). I really loved my job as Game Mod/Staff. But then the end of the school year was coming, I had finals and was endangered of failing the grade. Sure, gaming helped me deal with depression but it really f*cked my education. I had to become inactive and start studying and i barely passed some of the subjects...

Couple of months have passed and I kept thinking I'll come back in a week ,.. 2 then 3... But the spark was just not there...

So after a looong time, I finally come back.... to say my goodbyes to everyone here.

Ill not be mentioning names just to keep it short.

HUGE thanks to:

ALUK/RPUP police force that got me started here in the first place(even tho i was 5 months underage)

The staff/management team for accepting me.

This community has truly been a life changing experience  ❤️

-Alexim

fucking hell this is sad! Going back a long way us. Good luck in the future mate dont be a stranger and jump on the TS whenever possible buddy

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexim. it's really sad to see you go, i would like to thank you for everything you did for the community, and especially for being a good friend and a very nice person in general. i wish you best of luck with whatever you choose to do next. you can always join the teamspeak to say hello every now and then! you will be missed.

We haven't spoke for a very long time, but I remember you being a great guy back in the day!

Good Luck with what you do next,

🐙

Real life is waaay more important than RPUK will ever be. Its sad to see you (officialy) leave. Take it easy and best of luck with the future 😘

Never really spoke to you before, but you seen like a cool guy. Have fun with whatever you embark on next bud and come back to say hello one day! See ya 👍

Good bye buddy , sad too see you leave. Was great too get too know you in the academy in the good old days. Thanks for all of your help and effort put into the community. Good luck with real life mate and i hope you come back soon :'(

remember the days i was a hobo and we were in LOV together (you properly dont remember me) and seeing the hexagon flying around when you were on admin duty (around October/November time) 

have fun where ever you go and thank you for being here.

(ex LOV Harry)

The NPAS days and flying we did was always so much fun 🚁

Have fun whatever you do ☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back