What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

some rebels....

Dutchyy

✠ Good soldiers follow orders
yesterday i was on patrol and at one point we had a firefight , unfortunately me and my 2 deputies died after a while i saw the light again (if you know what i mean) when we where Roleplaying with the medic a car came up with 3 gentlemen in it , we had a little conversation with them as wel but we started to RP with the medic agian and suddenly does 3 gents pulled there rifle's on us and tolt us to give them oure weapons now the funny thing was that we didnt had oure

rifle's ( we assumed the other guys from the firefight took them) but the gentlemen wanted more.... so we had to drop all oure SHIT as the said so we did that everything (only not oure backpacks) and then the made me choose wich deputie should be shot , i said the must choose me but the didnt have the bals for it so the went off, now the point the robbed us isn't bad but... we where just revived and the saw that and the saw we didnt have anything, so please next time you see police men been revived and dont have there guns asume that their stuff is already taken, thank you for youre time ;)
tumblr_mq55q8EJ8Q1sp9f4bo2_500.gif

If someone would make a post everytime these small things happen I wouldn't be able to read through the altis life chat every day anymore.

Here you have a straw 
bandwidth-straw.jpg
 now suck it up buddy.

If someone would make a post everytime these small things happen I wouldn't be able to read through the altis life chat every day anymore.

Here you have a straw 
bandwidth-straw.jpg
 now suck it up buddy.
excuse me? i just want to point it out 

o btw may i know what am sucking up from the straw? @Kha Zingo

It's a shitty thing to do but not against the rules.

Just want to point out these things happen so often, it's probably not the first time you encountered some bad RP. If someone posted such long stories for every time someone encountered bad RP it would be a real pain in the ass to read through the forums every day. Man up and deal with it like everyone else does from time to time. 

Here you have a bridge 
openspandrel_segmental_arch_bridge_fully_stoned9b17ff92403ad164955.jpg
now get over it buddy

Just want to point out these things happen so often, it's probably not the first time you encountered some bad RP. If someone posted such long stories for every time someone encountered bad RP it would be a real pain in the ass to read through the forums every day. Man up and deal with it like everyone else does from time to time. 

Here you have a bridge 
openspandrel_segmental_arch_bridge_fully_stoned9b17ff92403ad164955.jpg
now get over it buddy
Credit goes to Nigahiga <3

I get robbed for my gear whenever i jump out my heli at hangar..

I need to pay 300k again , yours is free?

There could be worset hings happening to you ;)  

I get robbed for my gear whenever i jump out my heli at hangar..

I need to pay 300k again , yours is free?

There could be worset hings happening to you ;)  
that's youre upinion  ;)

that's youre upinion  ;)
I have played a lot of police and rebel. Poor roleplay always pissed me off as a police officer but I took comfort in the fact my gear was free.

When you're a rebel with a 300k backpack, try falling victim of poor RP then..a lot more annoying. Also, the amount of times I have lost gear because police have 'better things to do' or generally don't want to roleplay.

Back