What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Some new legal jobs ideas.

Nikki

Unlinked
Suggestion 1: Private taxis. For a high price you can buy / convert any one of your cars into a private taxi so you can customise your car and or have a faster taxi. Price would be high as so its earned or make the taxi level higher so you have to be at max taxi level to be able to buy a private taxi pass. 2 maybe 3 million. (Sale of the converted private taxi will not pass on the private taxi pass, just the car its self) 

Suggestion 2: Garbage truck jobs. We have the trucks. all the animations and bins all around the city. I have not looked but probably a building somewhere.  I know a lot more work would have to go into it but it would be a fun round to do. Maybe payment per bin. Or how much bags of trash you bring back to the crusher or burn plant. Add levels maybe. 

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1oCG60tP-Mze8W/d1337uXJBQ8q?invite=cr-MSxtM1IsMTY0NTc0MjU1LA 

don't think the option of a "private taxi" should be doable, people already speed about in the normal taxis.

if you want to use your own car as a taxi service, try and get players, adds more RP anyway

+1 to garbage job tho

Back