What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Snippets from Duty

DainMK

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
About time I started a little thread to contain all the bits and bobs that make me smile when on duty. It can get pretty nerve wracking at times having to deal with constant rule breakers, but occasionally something happens that turns a night around. ..It's usually the little things.

I'll update this periodically as and when you idiots do something funny for me on camera.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yesterday I filled my HDD's so no recordings could be made :( I wish I'd got it shadowplayed as that was one weird glitch..

And I think you mean the hunchback of Notre Dame, not Nostradamus.. 

Yesterday I filled my HDD's so no recordings could be made :( I wish I'd got it shadowplayed as that was one weird glitch..

And I think you mean the hunchback of Notre Dame, not Nostradamus.. 
Infact I do, but it is too late to correct my mistake.

These are great, will we be getting more of the Dramatic Readings of Salty Player Complaints when they're banned etc.? 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

More for you. To save their own dignity, the voice in the final video shall remain 100% anonymous..

@DainMK HAHA I remember the 3 Hospitals one. That was months ago wasn't it??? Might have even been last year?

@CST TomTheDogeyes indeedy, a looong time ago. I'm finally forced to go back through my 6.5TB of data and start deleting the filler as I have no space left... Finding lots of little gems along the way which is nice.. Unsure if I should release 'the VDM collection' for fear of making ALUK look like full time chaos..

Unsure if I should release 'the VDM collection' for fear of making ALUK look like full time chaos..
Add a disclaimer at the beginning and try not to name and shame people XD Would probably be funny

Back