What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Sned PC and Setup :)

Sned

20151018_031223.jpg
20151018_031411.jpg
20151017_113518.jpg
Hey guys just showing you ma pc cause a kin so aye xD

PC/Setup✓PSU - Corsair Builder Series CXM 750W Modular 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX/EPS PSU ✓Wifi - TP-Link TL-WN881ND 300Mbps Wireless N PCI Express Adapter ✓MotherBoard - ASRock Z87 PRO4 Motherboard ✓RAM - HyperX FURY Series 8GB (2x 4GB) DDR3 1866MHz - White ✓CPU - Intel Core i5 4670K Quad Core Retail CPU ✓Monitor - BenQ GL2450HM 24-inch Widescreen LED Multimedia Monitor ✓GraphicsCard - Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 DirectCU II OC 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card ✓Case - CM Storm Scout II Advanced Midi Tower PC ✓HDD - WD 1TB 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive - Caviar Blue ✓ShockMount - Samson SP01 Shock Mount for C01, C01U, CL7 and C03 Microphones ✓AudioCable - Stagg 3m High Quality XLR to XLR Plug Microphone Cable ✓Mic - Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone ✓Mixer -Behringer Xenyx 502usb

✓Blue Yeti usb Condenser Microphone 

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the Mic solution, do you work in a boxing ring (why is it called a ring) as an announcer?

Sauntos-vs-Hoskins.png

Great setup, how much did it set you back though?

That's a nice PC - surprised to see you using the stock Intel cooler though! Any plans for an aftermarket cooler?

That's a nice PC - surprised to see you using the stock Intel cooler though! Any plans for an aftermarket cooler?
cause i not planing on overclocking :)

Maybe get an better on soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey bro just to take some ease of your mind i got a watercooler now

XD thanks for the suggestion back then :p

Hey bro just to take some ease of your mind i got a watercooler now

XD thanks for the suggestion back then :p
Remember that the water goes IN the system not ON the system.

Learned that the hard way Kappa

Back