What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Skyzzem says goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyzzem

Banned
Well this morning I got banned for exploiting.

I joined the server in August 2015. @Salty showed me the way of altislife. He learned me the basics and gave me protection when I tried to make money. I joined the new Merchant union together with Salty. Here I met @Dutchyy. After mechant union disbanded I joined Aegis. This didnt last long tho, @Eddylaneinvited me to LCN wich I accepted. In LCN I got to know what this server and community has to bring. After a while I joined the cops together with @NimmerN. Cops isnt the place for me since I never really enjoyed it. I joined back in LCN and after a month or so I joined TI till they disbanded. I joined the cops again but when I heard they will be coming back I decided to leave and join the new TI.

I am joining the 6 motnhs club together with @Salty and @Applebyy.

Hope to see you again in September!

xx Skyzzem

Cya, wish you luck on your appeal in six months, it's a shame you have to be gone for so long.

Nooooooo!!!!!! damit   am gonna mis you so much! take care bud! you better come back over 6 months!

good bye my friend and see ya soon!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

See you in 6 months! You went from the quiet guy in the AEGIS channels to what you are now. Bye!

See you later friend, two of my three favorite dutch pals both gone that sucks :/

Best of luck in the appeal.

Fetty xoxo 

PS: @Freebz stop money hacking or you will be my next dutch friend to get banned!

Last edited by a moderator:
Whyyyyy :(

Well i wish u a goodluck bro i will miss ya 

Hope to see you back soon (6 months)

Cyaa :( eddy

Cya mate :( 

Good luck on your appeal and hopefully we'll see you again in September. You'll be missed man :(

The only memory of you i have is when i was a hobo, i just bought my tempest device to do salt in, you robbed me assuring you wouldnt scrap it... you scarpped it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back