What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Shovel-Guy and ATaggs (Action: Ban Issued 29/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protety

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Shovel-Guy and ATaggs

Time & Date this happened: 20:30 (GMT +1)

Description of what happened: Alright, I was on my way from the Iron processor towards the Iron trader. When I reached the checkpoint near the H.M Treasure the gate was closed so i decided to stop. Then 'Shovel-Guy' opened the gate and made me stop in the middle (as the 2nd one was still closed) he asked me in direct chat to get out and I did so, before the animation even was over I was shot dead, Sadly I only got the part on video when I was dead because I absolutely did not expect that. I then tried to contact them in side-chat and over mobile phone but as they answered to either. So I decided to go there again (in this case the New life rule would not apply because I was a victim of RDM) . As I simply wanted to talk to them. This time I was recording and just before i entered the checkpoint a guy called 'Lewis' was also RDM'ed by those guys. I drove in and put my hands on my head to show no act of aggression. When I tried to talk I just simply was killed by 'ATaggs' this was all recorded.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes but I got no reaction to side-chat or mobile phone message.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6mhp2rmkkt6bdpq/RDM%20-%20shovel%20guy.mp4?dl=0

So the first part is just after I was killed the first time by 'shovelguy' and then in the second part I was killed by 'ATaggs'.
If the quality is to low or there is any other technical issues I will give my best to fix them.

Kind Regards and thank you for your time,
Protety

Last edited by a moderator:
i can confirm that on 21:20 26/11/2014: Shovel-guy was RDM'ing people in Athira. He also broke nummerous NLR's.
No video evidence.

b8b29f040aad588a3abf42d555244bf2 -1 ATaggs - Forum Report 29/11/2014
89003cc1bf9d9eb3bf1df7a91a4b56eb -1 Shovel-Guy - Forum Report 29/11/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back