What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Shooting at an vechle (as Police)

andmos1

Resently as an old boot in police, I have seen alot of gangs shooting at police for shooting at an vechle with has their own gang in it. For the refence, we have only iniciated on the lads that are within the vechle, so thats fare if those in the car choose to engage uppon us. However, in most instances, gangs are treating it as an iniciating on the whole gang and starts shooting. That is taken in count by the lad(s) in the car, fleeing, did not say before the chace even started that "if you engege uppon my vechle, you lot shall be killed by my fellows around here".

Isn't what the gangs are doing right now with engaging after police starts shooting at an designated vechle with one of them against:

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.
Even if the gang all heard the inication from the police, we as an police have now way of knowing if those who surround us are with the lad(s) that flee from the scene of an crime.

This needs to stop. Not because it's not fun for us as an police unit to counstantly beeing shoot by all others then those who we are engaging on. But for the entier community of players to keep this community alive. It's fun for the rebels, yes. However, this kind of things have destroyed communities such as this for the constant gunfights after inciation and shooting on tires without the whole gang have iniciated with those who are in the car, fleeing from the scene.

Clean discution bellow if you please

This does fall under RDM, for anyone else to be involved in the vehicle they would have to be shot at by the police first or get counter initiated in by some point by the rebels in the vehicle.

Just making sure I get the scenario you've explained; so a rebel threatens a cop yes? Or the cop threatens the rebel? Either way there should be prior RP of sufficient quality before anyone shoots. The rebels must advise they have friends in the area or something along those lines if they want their friends involved, police do not. As police we are one together, if one of us is under threat it is upto that cop to update all other cops in all units where what is needed when. That's what whispers are for. If things get hairy then we have NCA and AR, they are there to support you, even on standard patrol.

Was that the answer you were looking for? @andmos1

Also, is this a discussion or did you just want an answer? If you have an alternative please submit it to the rules feedback section.

Last edited by a moderator:
so if my tires get initiated on by AR and as Im driving there's no way I could stop the car, tell the AR I have friends in the area and continue driving as before as my vehicle would be disabled or I would be restrained or shot for having a firearm out. I've also heard a few too many hands up or be tazed initiations from police for any prior rp about friends in the area to be possible.

Im not seeking an answer. Just an general discustion on what one can do better. Because as of currently, inciation on one gangmember after he or she flee the scene, and did not mention anyone else involved, is an inication on the entier gang and we in the police are shoot on sight. This is not an rule feedback due to the rules are clear on this.

Back