What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

SGT Mr.Jelly stealing a 2.5mill bounty from us (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir_Ivanov

In-game name: [777] WildGuineaPig

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile): 76561198042555940

What was lost:
2.5mill from a bounty plus Bounty Hunter gear, 55k.

Value of item/money lost:
2.555.000$

Quick description of what happened: My friend [777] Pineapple had just tazed Malik, a guy with a 2.5mill bounty, but in the shooting, he died, so I was going to handcuff Malik as I was just behind my mate. SGT Mr.Jelly put him his handcuffs and said that it was not our bounty as Malik had killed my friend and he had put the handcuffs on him. I tried to explain the bountyhunting rules because it seemed he had not read them (he did not know we could team up between bounty hunters, I knew that because Wilco said it and also because AnAtomicPenguin streamed yesterday with other 4 bounty hunters) but he still took US to prison.

SIDENOTE: Why so much hate towards bountyhunters?

Last edited by a moderator:
Police Are above Bounty Hunters, If an Officer is there to Apprehend a suspect then the officer is doing his Job and well i might add Jelly is a Good Officer Please contact me on Teamspeak at somepoint and we can discuss this.

Police Are above Bounty Hunters, If an Officer is there to Apprehend a suspect then the officer is doing his Job and well i might add Jelly is a Good Officer Please contact me on Teamspeak at somepoint and we can discuss this.
Well, we had already tazed him... and it seems like he hates bounty hunters so much he did not want to us to claim the bounty.

EDIT: I also have to say that we had not seen any officer until we had tazed him.

im uploading a vid tonight, will be posted later on. The bounty hunter who died started chasing me with not a singel word said, shooting without a singel word said, shoot back. got restrained by mr,jelly and thats the story. 

why is it that its stated on the server rules on the forums that u are not supoese to team up as bh but ppl sais otherwise ?

8B) Bounty hunters may not game the system by teaming up with a friend, this is exploiting and you and the person/s will be banned as a result.

im uploading a vid tonight, will be posted later on. The bounty hunter who died started chasing me with not a singel word said, shooting without a singel word said, shoot back. got restrained by mr,jelly and thats the story. 

why is it that its stated on the server rules on the forums that u are not supoese to team up as bh but ppl sais otherwise ?

8B) Bounty hunters may not game the system by teaming up with a friend, this is exploiting and you and the person/s will be banned as a result.
I don't know why, but we can teamup. There is no word needed before tasing, we just tase you because we have a picture of you and then rp, end of the story.

As above please contact me on teamspeak, at some point this evening hopefully and we can sort this out.

Bounty hunters should rp more, your friend died so Jelly took him since he was a threat if he got back up. Wont say any more on that, i think Jelly did the right thing.

Bounty hunters should rp more, your friend died so Jelly took him since he was a threat if he got back up. Wont say any more on that, i think Jelly did the right thing.
He did the right thing when he restrained him, of course, but he had to give him back to us when he knew I could have restrained him too.

I believe that rule is quite misunderstood. It means that you can't team up with friends by having them commit crimes and turn themselves in to you so that you can send them to prison. You are absolutely allowed to team up with other bounty hunters.

I believe that rule is quite misunderstood. It means that you can't team up with friends by having them commit crimes and turn themselves in to you so that you can send them to prison. You are absolutely allowed to team up with other bounty hunters.
Correctly! :)

I prefer my bounty going to cops just because they don't taze on sight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back