What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Server crashed, lost three trucks with salt (Refused - Lack of details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxiom

In-game name: Chris, Srg Rickslick and Cpt Badass

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile): 76561197960364111 (Chris), 76561198008176947 (Cpt Badass), 76561197969875890 (Srg RickSlick)

What was lost: 170 processed salt per person

Value of item/money lost: Not sure how much they are worth each, about 1200-1300?

Quick description of what happened: Two of my friends and I are quite new on the server. We have recently been able to purchase on truck each (the one with 450 storage capacity), and spent about an hour filling them up with processed salt. Then, two minutes ago, the servers crashed when we were only one kilometer away from the Salt trader. We reconnected, and all the salt was gone. We had exactly 170 processed salt each. Our player names are Chris, Srg Rickslick and Cpt Badass. 

If we could somehow get our salt back (or 170 x 3 worth of processed salt in cash) that would be great. 

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Compensation request accepted, please contact a admin ingame.

Please also post back here with  so we are then able to compensate you.

Thanks for the quick reply. I have added the template and our player ID's (the last person, RickSlick is afk, I will ask him for his ID when he's back). Do we still have to contact you ingame for the compensation?

Thanks again.

Bump. Tried to contact admin several times ingame, haven't gotten any reply so far.

You did contact me i was buried in other things, Next time you see Myself in game message me and i will be right there it was wrong of me to keep pushing it back.

Each person needs to open there own comp request, i also need the exact amount as we havent the time to work this out individually.

Please reopen with yours and get your mates to open there own linking this post so this can be actioned asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back