What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

server 2 random shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonlocks

In-game name:

David Pfeffer

Your Steam ID (copy from your Arma 3 or steam profile):

Date/Time of incident (ignore if linked to player report):

about 11:55 GMT +1 

Which server:

Server 2

What was lost:

750k~

Value of item/money lost ( Provide the grand total):

750k~

Quick description of what happened:

We was selling drugs in kavala, a hemmt full of heroin, and then 30 secounds after i banked the money the server restarted. I didnt sync. Then when i joined server 1 the money was gone. 

Please post video evidence/screenshots here:

No evidence 

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, that you had that money or items)

Before I start, sorry if I shouldn't be posting! Someone let me know if I shouldn't, I couldn't find any rules regarding it.

Hi mate, the server restarts at midnight, you sure it wasn't that? Server 2 will also not go back up if Server 1 isn't filled which is likely at that time. Before the restarts there are multiple automated warnings for the 00:00 restart. The staff team are unable to refund you if that's the case buddy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before I start, sorry if I shouldn't be posting! Someone let me know if I shouldn't, I couldn't find any rules regarding it.

Hi mate, the server restarts at midnight, you sure it wasn't that? Server 2 will also not go back up if Server 1 isn't filled which is likely at that time. Before the restarts there are multiple warnings. The staff team are unable to refund you if that's the case buddy.
on top of that, server 2 can go down at ANY time with NO warning after midnight.

Server 2 is a overflow server. You should always prioritize and move to server 1.

We don't give warnings to shutdown server 2 unless it's almost full or server 1 has slots open.

Okay thats fair enough, still sucks to lose 1½ hour of work... And no it was this morning it was still open for some reason. 

Even in the mornings the servers restart every 4 hours so it looks like you were just caught out and server restarted as per usual. Sorry bud

No the problem was, since we are humans, we forgot to turn off server 2 yesterday.

So we realized this morning we had server 1 with 30 people, and server 2 with like 10... obvious what they were doing there, not for roleplay i'm pretty sure.

Anyway we now have a script that shuts down server 2 if it's up after a certain hour, so all good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back