What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Selling worn underwear.

Steph

Queen.
Since people are asking for money or trying to sell their stuff on our page lately I thought I gonna give it a try too.

Anyone interested in buying worn underwear? You can choose the color. Not.

I am just joking. But in future please please please don't mistake our Page with some kind of supermarket or whatever. It just looks - weird.

(I am sure that people don't have any bad intentions but can you PLEASE solve this in private chats? Thanks.)

Do not buy!. They are y-fronts with skid marks on them. Would not buy again.

I've watched enough Orange is the New Black to know that a legitimate business can be made from this. I will email you some exercise routines, give it a week and send em over. Remember, The Better The Stank, The Harder They Wank!. So give it a real college try Steph and we'll see if we can make some cash wonga.
giphy.gif

I've watched enough Orange is the New Black to know that a legitimate business can be made from this. I will email you some exercise routines, give it a week and send em over. Remember, The Better The Stank, The Harder They Wank!. So give it a real college try Steph and we'll see if we can make some cash wonga.
So how about I give you some ramen flavour packets in exchange?

Ill give you €25 each... :p
I know it's just a joke(I am not fully hobo transformed) ;)
Do you come and bring them to my house or do I need to get them? Shipping is also an option

Back