What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Selling Big house in Kavala.

Shalloa

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Hello everyone. 

We have decided to move again, i bought this house a few weeks ago thinking it could give my wife and myself a good view of the Capital.. Well we have seen it. Gun shots, deaths, drug dealers during our prayers. 

Noo no longer for us. We want to sell our house for a good price so that we have some time to search for a new one.

Our house is in the middle of kavala close to

Gods house: 410 Meters

Garage: 260 Meter

All Stores: 170 Meters

And the Car shop: 470 Meters

Our house has room for 4 boxes and it has enough space outside to move a truck around. This is very handy for moving many objects.

I have toke some pictures but the sun was shining to bride so i have to remake them. 

It can take a day or so before i can take them as i still need to move out some items and i dont want everyone to know the location.

We bought the house just over a mill so i will start with that. 

Starting price: 1 Million

Increase price: 200 k

Buyout price: 4 million. (We all have dreams)

For more information or questions please reply on this paper or give me a call. 555-Shalloa (555-7425562)

** Accepting ingame text **

#RPEverthing

@SGT Smithy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm interesting. I never did get that donuts and a house tour and ive seem to forgot what the house looks like would i be able to get some pictures.  How many bedrooms does the house have? I have 2 children and my wife.

:)

@SGT Smithy unfortunately i was unable to obtain those donuts and no one of the police force wanted to share your phone number. I hope i will walk in to you and we can have a coffie and a bite!

The house has 1 hall way coming from the backdoor. Then you enter the living room were you will have a small closet, followed by the front door. 

The stairs going up are on the backside of the living room, upstairs you will find your self in a larger open area that can be split in to 2 rooms. On the right side of the stairs you will find a room with 2 windows. 

I will be working on the pictures when im back in kavala to collect the last item i have still stored inside the house.

Thank you for your interest.

As much as i would like the house i dont have the money as im saving up for other things. Sorry man but the house will go to a great owner.

Back