What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Secret Santa 2015

Steph

Queen.
ssphoto.png

​

Secret Santa 2015

Hello everyone!

This year the ALUK Admin Team thought that we should have a "Secret Santa" on the Forums.

Multiple people mentioned this to us and we all agreed that this is indeed a great idea!

What is Secret Santa?

Secret Santa is a method of exchanging gifts amongst a group of people. All members enter their name into a pot. Then each member draws a name. You buy a Christmas gift for the person whose name you've drawn. You're supposed to keep the name of the person you've drawn secret: Thus "Secret Santa".

- Urban Dictionary (I wouldn't suggest looking it up. The other definitions might disturb you.)

What will the Aluk Secret Santa be like?

The ALUK Secret Santa obviously will take place online. Because we are all gamers we decided that the presents have to be STEAM Games so that everyone on here can join. The value of the present should be around £10. Everyone who joins will be assigned randomly to another person on the 18.12.2015. I will personally inform all of you on the Forums who you have to buy the present for. You will have time until the 24.12.2015 to buy a gift for the person you drew. After you bought the present you will hand it over to me on Steam together with a personal message that you want the other person to read. No worries I WON'T keep the presents to myself. It is just a safety meassurment so that everyone get's their presents. On the 25.12.2015 I will hand over every present + personal message. (That's why it is important to add me on Steam) 

My Steam is:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xStephaniex/

How do I join?

If you would like to join the "Secret Santa 2015" you simply have to write it down in the Comment Section.

Also you will have to add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/xStephaniex/ 

You can join until the 18.12.2015.

If you sign up then you agree to the following Conditions:

1. You HAVE to buy a gift 

2. You HAVE to accept the person you drew

3. Your Gift HAS to be worth a minimum of £5

If you join and break one of the things stated above it will result in a ban due to Scamming.

We hope that you guys like this idea and that many of you will join!

Make sure to read everything carefully and to consider if the game that you are going to buy really suits the person you buy it for. We do not wish to see any trolls. 

christmas-banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely up for this! Sounds like a great idea!

"Secret Santa 2015"

That's going straight in my basket!

'Secret Santa 2015'

Might be worth adding some games to your wishlists friends just incase you have lots of games :-]

Whoever gets me, buy us the new huniepop game please.

"Secret Santa 2015"

Sign me up :)

"Secret Santa 2015"

Sign me up!  :Cool:

Do I need to write "Secret Santa 2015" in my comment too? :p

Back