What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[SCO] Bradley (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir_Ivanov

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [sCO] Bradley

Time & Date this happened: 30/9/14 23:00

Description of what happened: I had heard a crash so I came to see what happened. I saw that there was a guy with a weapon so I decided to run away. He just said "hey, dude, stop, stop" (and he did not even say stop in a hostile way) and shot me. I did not have a gun, I did not even have a backpack, but he decided to kill me.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: I said it was rdm, he did not even answer.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

He said stop, you failed to comply and he shot you, i dont see a problem here?
Me neither, he still had plenty of time to react to the stop commands and carried on running..

Well, saying stop or I will shoot you would still be poor rp, but he just said stop. You don't say stop irl to someone and shoot him if he does not obey, but he may stop if you threaten him.

I agree. You deserve to be shot if you fail to comply with roleplay in my eyes.

But what threat did he pose? He didn't seem to do anything wrong at all.. gonna need Bradley to chime in on this.

maybe that was his people involved in the crash and was protecting the gear around them until they could be revived.  

I have to say, the guy should have stopped, however! What roleplay was there in this? he's already ran far enough away......

not RDM, but really naff RP.

I have to say, the guy should have stopped, however! What roleplay was there in this? he's already ran far enough away......

not RDM, but really naff RP.
My thoughts exactly. 

The verbal RP used was pretty poor:

"Hey......"

"....Dude....."

"....Stop......"

"....Stop."

So here's some constructive criticism:

a) You could of been talking to anyone. If the person isn't responding, identify them. Or even fire a warning shot. Make it clear who you're addressing.

B) If you're issuing a command/order, sound like you mean it. This is RP. Don't take RP half-arsed and expect people to go along with it. You get out what you put in.

c) Why did you even shoot him? Because he "might" of picked up gear from your friends bodies? If you had communicated better, he would of said he hadn't. Imagine the above situation from his point of view: You've ran over to investigate a crash, you see people alive and therefore leave them to it without stealing from them (+1 for that btw). And in return, you get shot in the back. Where is the RP, purpose or entertainment in that?

I hope the above gentleman gets comp'ed for any loses, preferably by the [sCO] member, as a gesture of goodwill and apology. Because I was under the impression [sCO] where good roleplayers, and rather friendly: wanting to become known for NOT being jerk rebels :)  

I will not say sorry for this unfortunately, in my opinion I said sufficient in order for him to understand my orders and considering i had a gun he should of stopped without question!!

The reason i shot was initially obviously was because he completely failed to comply - accusing me of bad RP is rich considering you ran form a gun being pointed at you!! We had seen rebel gangs in the area and weren't prepared to risk all the high grade guns on the floor after a huge de-sync cluster fuck blowing up numerous members!

As you hear my friend say in TS just before I take the shot "leave it, it may be a trap" funny enough just as we get into the armored vehicles - two cars pull up full of armed rebels !! You also see someone sent me a text stating the guy i shot had also ran from them - This i think was a BS story and in-fact he was in TS with them trying to lead me to an ambush, then trying again after the guy i shot telling them in TS what happened and how many of us there were left alive (not many)

The server was going through a shit storm of de-sync spikes that night leading to many of our men dying and vehicles blowing up hence the crash site in the video

FOOTNOTE**

I think you should be banned for metagaming and fail role play!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I think many things too, like your statements are bullshit for example. I was not in ts with them, they had actually kidnapped me and I am uploading a video proving it. In fact, I have not visited the server's ts for a long time. Then, the failure to comply: I did not even think that you would shoot me because 1. You said "hey, dude" in a "friendly" way, 2. I had nothing on me, 3. Even if you had a gun on your hands, you just said stop, not "stop or I wwill shoot you", in my country, stop means stop, not stop or you might get a bullet in the head. As I said, I am uploading a vid proving that he is lying about the ts stuff (that's dirty man).

Roleplay was poor from the guy with the gun... there was no threat so RP it longer...

But i cannot see no RDM here... he said stop... as shit rp as that was why didnt you stop ?

Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back