What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Saying Goodbye !!! Now For Real

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous Bat

I Know I Should Post that long time ago but i wasn't sure if that it (i wasn't playing because i haven't  had time too Invest in here (Work and wasn't home)

Well I Not Sure How To Start That Post 

So I Had 2 posts like that one but now it's really 100% Right So last times I was just busy and thought I would just leave and well sorry about that #Staff

So I've tried to return and be active few times and that didn't work as I expected, i was thinking of creating a new personality (Community Related) and that didn't Make sense after a day. so i tried to join the police and well   same as above that didn't work 

Well  while i wrote that i wasn't sure if to say that but I Just had enough from Arma3 Roleplay Game type Don't get me wrong that fun and I'm sure i will enjoy it same as always but i just had enough from it and i( im repeating my self over and over :/)

well i did enjoy my time with and that was the best experience i had in my gaming experience and i want to thank you All For Letting  Have that sort of experience 

Thank You @Wilco @Vladic Ka  @Mr Cardoso @Ram And Much More That Not Here anymore  Humm Yea Thx Guys That Was Awesome Experience  u Taught Me A lot (Eg. Mate And Rubbish xD) Yup And Also And Most Important (Hobo) 

yea don't judge me my English was rubbish in the beginning so Yeah Thank You Hobos 

And Yea I Cam Start Write Much More But Not Necessary Also @Kazza u Smell 

So thank you guys and i may forgot some people ( sorry that Rude but i cant remember :/) so i will finish it  with  Saying Once again thank you  i had Alot Of Fun and good memories for RPUK  Even Since Atis Life (AkA ALUK) 

Best Regards 

IL Sea Lion ''SeaLad''

P.s I Still Prefer to have the Life Time Donator tag (Looks  Fancier ) 

PEACE

Last edited:
all the best SeaLion! We'll always have Aegis.

Thanks for your support to the community and trust me your English ain't that bad it's a horrible language to learn best of luck 

Good luck sea lion! Always fun to have you around, hope the best for you!

Best of luck in the future mate! And hopefully sometime soon you can fully return ;) 

Best of luck Sea Lion!

And your english has improved a lot, and I mean A LOT. :D

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back