What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Saturday Night Events

DainMK

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Nm1RGtR.png

Saturday Night Events

In celebration of ALUK’s 2nd birthday, this Saturday night I would like to invite you to a series of server events, featuring an aerial display performed by the Red Sparrows, a mysterious quest with prizes for exceptional role-players, and much more going on around the island.

A separate server will be hosting the events, meaning it will be used for the celebrations only - no cheeky meth runs chaps! I’ll provide the server details on the night, and aim to start the festivities around 19:00 GMT.

Starting the night off we have Mr. Cardoso’s chill out session. Hosted by Altis’ most relaxed man, we’re getting together to regale our tales of Altis, and enjoy some friendly banter! So come hang out with us before the night gets more serious.

Following that we will be treated to an air display by the Red Sparrows, who will also be patrolling the island throughout the night (helicopter pilots beware). And of course there will be the mandatory derby held at the bowl/stadium.

Finally, I present the mysterious quest.. A role play focused series of interactions that will test your wits, and Altis knowledge. More will be revealed on this later, so keep your eyes open. Prizes awarded to the winner and those with top notch RP.

If you’d like to escape the usual drug runs or police duty, come and let your hair down and party with us!

I look forward to seeing you guys there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Get ye HEMMT's at the ready lads time for some METH! THE COPS WILL BE ON HOLIDAY MWUAHAHA!

OT: Sounds good, I'll see ya there!

Luckily for us, we brought back some new toys from our police convention at Cyberdyne Robotics Lab in Japan!

lead_large.jpg

Now comply or die!

Well, im trying to come in with my ping of 120 and 12fps.

I think it ended on a high.

LtmOwyG.jpg

*when ciaran says nathan is allowed to crash the server*

Last edited by a moderator:
Back