What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Sam Wood (Action: Ban Issued 07/10/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatproofsean

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Sam Wood

Time & Date this happened: 01:32 06/10/2014

Description of what happened: Went to Kavala to pursue a bounty. Spotted suspect, but then he fled and was lost. As I was leaving, he drove past in a go-kart. Then he U-Turned to follow me as I pulling into the garage. Suspicious of him following me, I remained in the truck with lights off.

Then he drives in front of me, get out and shoots me. So I get out and return fire and die (pretty shocked he wasn't tazed). 

Not a single word was said. although after I died, I did notice in chat he wrote "Hands Up". Gotta love people who come to an RP Server without a mic, and type something like that and expect others to read it after opening fire. Also, that was send AFTER he opened fire.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: yes. Spoke in side and he was un-willing to accept he fired first, and never said a thing. And that typing was acceptable. Also moaned about meta-gaming. (see Wilco's Quote here:  )

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah realised after I went to bed. He shouldn't of fired a single shot at me to begin with since I was in the greenzone.

But this is clearly a troll:

Spawn clothes

Bought a go-kart and drove it to kavala

boight a pistol that he can hide and rdm when he thinks is ok.

No Mic, so can't even offer RP. Instead thinks typing into direct chat after opening fire in the green zone is acceptable.

Had an episode where he logged out when I told him to pull over. 

Ban Issued 

Killing in a greenzone, Also player is without a MIC... only unban if rules are accepted and player agrees to use a mic going forward otherwise the RP quality is very poor.

f167c65fe3126a97bfbdd05bad5a274f -1 Sam Wood - Forum Report 07/10/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back