What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rust wipe

Tomm

ive heard there may be a wipe tomorrow, not sure if it is just rumours or not so can anyone either confirm or deny?

Confirmed Wipe Tomorrow! + Rust Updatings!

Use up that C4 raid raid raid!

Are blueprints also going to be wiped this time ? :(

If anyone can get into my base please post screenshots! It's the large metal one covered in metal spikes at AEGIS base, it's full of traps and lots sections with walls. Hidden chests and more! If you can get in there are lots of goodies, about 1k C4 3 mill stone etc

Best of luck to anyone who gets in!

Please wipe blueprints and give everyone an equal restart, part of the fun is seeking barrels
The most recent wipe was one week ago..some people have spent 3 or 4 days just barrelhunting and a bit of building. I don't think BP's should be wiped again. Once every two or three wipes seems fair to me :)

The most recent wipe was one week ago..some people have spent 3 or 4 days just barrelhunting and a bit of building. I don't think BP's should be wiped again. Once every two or three wipes seems fair to me :)
Can only agree with Khandamir, the people that has been active since the latest wipe has been grinding so hard.

My poor blueprints allready have been wiped once due to a bad update :'(

i agree it hasnt even been a week since the last bp wipe and ive spent hours and hours over the last 5 days smashing barrels. i dont think bp wipes should be every week or whats the point in collecting them

Blueprint wipes suck, I think they should only be when really needed.. The grinding is just not worth spending time on, boring.

Looking forward to the wipe, we had just reached end game and building is a huge part of rust! 

If BP's are wiped I riot, I just got the metal barricade D:

Ain't nobody gonna take my beancan grenade blueprint!  :mad:

I completely agree,  rust needs a wipe as I was starting to wonder how I can waste resources I had so many along with the rest of AEGIS. However if the BP are wiped I will join Hatch in this Riot, after 15 attempts I got the rocket launcher BP and no one is taking that from me!!

As far as i know its a map wipe, BP's won't be wiped unless forced, or maybe once a month.

According to the Rust Official Stream the update is cancelled..not sure where that leaves us..most of  us used the last of our C4 / guns and materials lol

Back