What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rust - Pre-Wipe End Wars

Mr Cardoso

Awesome Portuguese Guy!
Management
Hello guys,

I was thinking since almost no one is playing before the wipe, i will increase rates for 500x, and let everyone go crazy and PvP while we wait for the wipe, who's in?

I will change it this afternoon so people can go crazy and also can give us a small injection of new people because PvP servers are always full  :p

Changes until wipe only (need to work them out first):

• 500x - 1000x Gathering rate
  • BetterLoot Plugin, to make barrels drop over 5 items and no trash
  • Stack sizes increase to 10,000 for resources
  • Smelting almost instant
  • New kit: /kit war (available until wipe)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a good laugh. Just out of interest, when is the server being wiped?
As soon as Facepunch releases the patch, i would say around late Thursday or early Friday aprox.

If it's not a forced wipe ( which i bet it will be), we will force it ourselfs, incluiding blueprints in order to have a truly fresh start, with a new fresh map.

Back to running away naked from people with spears! :p

I see a problem with dis though, although it seems like fun! :p

Loads of resources and drops means loads more blueprints, could give people a huge advantage who play between now and the wipe. Myself, I don't have many blueprints so I would probably use this to my advantage.

Also, more resources to research stuff. You could make a little shack somewhere researching when all the other gangs and hobos are fighting it out

EDIT: Just seen you are wiping blueprints, excuse my stupidity

• Rates changed to 500x until wipe
  • Server name changed until wipe, it is now called: "Rust Life UK | 500x | PRE-WIPE WARS | TP | Insta | Homes | Remove | Clans & More"
  • Doing some tweeks to increase furnaces smelting speed
  • Stacks are 100,000

• Kits fixed: /kit gather now has 12h cooldown down from 24h
                    /kit home now has a 24h cooldown down from once per wipe
  • New kits being added until wipe, /kit wipewar will be added soon and will contain  guns, ammo, and medical supplies.

As soon as Facepunch releases the patch, i would say around late Thursday or early Friday aprox.

If it's not a forced wipe ( which i bet it will be), we will force it ourselfs, incluiding blueprints in order to have a truly fresh start, with a new fresh map.

Back to running away naked from people with spears! :p
sounds pretty sick, great way to keep peak interest towards the end, as much as it has taken me ages to get all my blueprints, i completely agree with wiping them, it will completely level the playing field for everyone. Great Job!!

Whats the ETA on fast smelting, right know the 500X gather is pretty useless, when it takes decades to smelt the metal you farm :>

Update: Dont know if this is only me, but the /kit wipewar doesn't seem to work, it gives nothing.

• Fix up, smelting almost instant and you have a new kit called /kit war! Gives you guns, medical and some armor.
Enjoy!

When the server starts up again, could we have a Large storage crate blueprint? It's honestly too much of a hassle to deal with the tiny crap crates and the large box blueprints never drop. Send help. xoxo

When the server starts up again, could we have a Large storage crate blueprint? It's honestly too much of a hassle to deal with the tiny crap crates and the large box blueprints never drop. Send help. xoxo
+1

And maybe codelocks? :3 or perhaps anyone who has them researched can keep them. Regular locks are a huge pain in the ass when you wanna upgrade your doors and every time you die you have to replace the lock by removing your door.

Back