What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Running With Bodies

Rossss

The Flying Scotsman
Exploiting or not? I've heard staff say it is, but i've also seen other staff do it...

All bodies must be dragged, not people in restraints standing up, but people who are downed. Anything done to actively circumvent the dragging mechanic would be considered an exploit used to get around this, as you arent supposed to be able to run around wit the deadweight of someone.

Yes. 
Any method used to circumvent the slow dragging animation is an exploit.
But when you want to take your friend to the hospital and slowly drag him into a car, when you get out your running fast because the script bugs out? Can examples like this be exceptions

Stop dragging him and then re-drag him?
Or fix the script? As surely it doesn't work if you are exploiting the second you get out a vehicle?

Last edited by a moderator:
plz make it possible to fire your gun like in standard arma 3 and on koth servers with said script

it's inacurrate af, but if you're dragging your mate/colleauge into cover then firing rounds left right and center might save your lives

All bodies must be dragged, not people in restraints standing up, but people who are downed. Anything done to actively circumvent the dragging mechanic would be considered an exploit used to get around this, as you arent supposed to be able to run around wit the deadweight of someone.
I personally don't see staff actively do anything about this. I have see many staff, factions abuse this mechanic( i personally don't see it as abuse). Id say over half the server actually do it and i never see anyone banned for it (Probably because it is fairly petty). 

Back