What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RP with Police

FriendlyFireGuy

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
There's been a few posts about RP with police and it being poor. I think to be honest, whilst I'm sure it can be poor (as with any faction) we should now and again give praise where it's due.

So, last night, props to the coppers that pull me and my guys over for speeding and driving recklessly...After pulling me over it also became apparent that I had a pistol yet no license.

(as a note the cop was training a new PCSO).

Now, given I've been here for a while I expected a big fine at the very least. So after apologising to the officer he asked his trainee for an opinion on the course of action. I was given a discounted ticket for the speeding and reckless driving due to my apologetic and un-confrontational response.

After being asked to explain the firearm, I explained I obtained the pistol after robbers bungled a robbery of me at the copper trader and that I retained it for protection and was on my way to buy a license hence my excessive speed. (A total lie of course). The cop was asking the trainee PCSO throughout the whole process questions about how he thought best to deal with the situation.

The cops let me keep the firearm on the proviso I obtained a license immediately.

If that's not good role-play, then I don't know what is. It was great fun.

(An apology: Later on we passed the cops dead on the road after they lost control of the car on a corner (I guess the new PCSO needs some driver training!) One of the guys with me did pick up a pistol (He's been away from the server for a few months and unawares of the looting rule). This was duly returned to a PCSO shortly after and he's now aware of the updated rules. Thought it worth mentioning if anyone involved was unaware).

EDIT: Cops involved were PC Ridvepp and PCSO Simon Bond - Good one chaps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea it's nice to see some stories of RP which works coming through too, if nothing else it helps give ideas for the less experienced.

And all this helps prepare us in life for when we need to blag the police if we get in trouble, valuable life skills gaming teaches us ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea it's nice to see some stories of RP which works coming through too, if nothing else it helps give ideas for the less experienced.

And all this helps prepare us in life for when we need to blag the police if we get in trouble, valuable life skills gaming teaches us ^^

I think the key is be imaginative... my fellow gang member Dogs managed to blag his way out of multiple burglaries by claiming he was a locksmith. With no evidence to the contrary he was cleared off the wanted list.

Cops present a seriously good and fun RP opportunity if you see them more than just targets.

I always thought you were clean, Ranger. Now that I know you have friends with burglars I'll keep an eye out for you!

Back