What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Roleplayer of the Month Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

DainMK

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Following on from my last post inviting nominations for this position, I have spent a lot of time reviewing those names and putting together what we think will make a good team to review and assess those we believe show exceptional roleplay on our servers.

There was a lot of interest in this role, making selection that much harder. To those who put their name forward, there were a number of factors involved in making this decision, so please do not be disheartened if you didn't make the team this time. As we go forward positions may become available, so don't let it get you down.

Those of you who were nominated by others should see that as success in itself. To even be suggested for this shows you are recognised for the quality RP you give. I have no doubt that a lot of the names seen will receive even more recognition going forward.

So without further ado, let me announce the team.

Congratulations to @FriendlyFireGuy @Fuel @Zippey @blaze1981 @Dylan @Oli Ludwig and @Fused

I did not intend on having a team so large, but equally could not ignore the quantity of the nominations. I have tried to make this team a relatively even split between Cops/Rebels/Civs etc to ensure everyone has representation, and I can trust that everyone in that team will judge impartially and without bias.

To everyone that did not make the team, keep doing what you're doing. Your passion for RP is clearly strong, and I know you will express that passion in game for everyone to enjoy.

Although we now have a team, please bear with us while we implement the details. All I would ask for the moment is get out there and RP the socks of every person you interact with. If you come across RP you feel is worth sharing, record it and upload it! This team will only work if you feed it footage, so get out there, get recording, get uploading, and get recommending.

I would love to thank the people that suggested me in the post. I can't wait to do things with the team and I hope we can bring some new things to ALUK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back