What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rocket League Tournament

So simple answer. Yes or No if you would be interested :)

• Total voters

Robbie

The title it self tells you what i'm considering doing, as i'm aware quite a few people in this community play's Rocket League so I thought i'd ask what everyone's view of a Rocket League Tournament? obviously there would be an entry fee because someone has to win something. for now I would just like to see how many people would be up to taking part and then I will make up rules etc.​

Thank you for reading please let me know if your interested or have any Idea's. ​

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking more of a 2v2

Those who said yes to this, i'm planning on having this as a 2v2 torno, so if you can get someone to enter with you that's brill or partner up with someone who has said yes already :) Since we currently have 16 who have said yes, please either ask one of those if you would like partner up with each other or ask a friend. I will be making a new post with information of when we will do it and entry fee's etc so please keep eyes out :)

I will be posting some information regarding the tournament soon, I have been given the go ahead so I need to sort stuff out rules etc and then ill post information for you guys to enter :)

Back