What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Robbery's in greenzone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reef

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Tito Sanchez and Giovanni Piteria

Time & Date this happened: 21/02/2015  (14:48 UTC)

Which Server did this happen on: server 1

Description of what happened:while at the garage in kavala i was told to put my hands up by and give them my money while they where wielding starter pistols. i told them that it was against the server rules to rob people in greenzones and that there starter pistols were useless to shoot anyone but the persisted to knock me out and take my money. 

What Rule Was Broken ?: Rule 4A Robbing = You are not allowed to rob a person who is inside the greenzone, these are considered safe heavens for players to meet and have friendly meets/chats

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: I had informed the that it was against the rules before they had done it and they ignored me when i tried to confront them about it again 

i don't have video proof but i have a screenshot of them after the robbed me here  (http://imgur.com/Ue0CjyZ)

Last edited by a moderator:
Read this: 

And then edit your post accordingly, and it will soon be processed by an admin =)

^only the kavala one, and this has no proof of him being robbed
im not bothered about the stuff ive lost its just because of the people that are ignorant of the server rules 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back