What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Robbed when I just started

DannyBoyUK

So I've only just got into Altis Life and was learning from scratch but when I first spawned and took some money out of the ATM I was robbed and the licence place. What is the point in allowing people to rob when you first start off? It mean everyone who is just starting and takes money out is going to lose it. Is there a way to report to Police or do they automatically know when I've been robbed?

Unfortunatly not friend. You should probably go pick peaches or perhaps sing songs for money on a corner in Kavala if you have nothing.

Santa will be coming with free rooks again to server 2 again later in kavala. If you sit on his knee and tell him you were robbed he might take pity and give you 50K to get you back on your feet.

Yeah don't worry mate I started like you and lost all my money in the 1st day lol I wanted to leave but then I found out how to make money

It seems like it's follow the crowd so I might go the same way to rob all the money, to easy by the looks of things.

That's totaly up to you if you wanna bed an out law that's is a good way to earn money I guess as long u rp it but u can also join groups that make money legal ways with lower risk. Any role u play is fun in this server :) I wish you the best of luck on finding what u will enjoy the most

Back