What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Reviving Team Mates

Daddy666

Is it only police medics that can revive outside of the hospital area?

Is only when no medics are on you can use defib at the hospital?

I presume you mean the Altis server but will add other details here for anyone reading or wanting to know in the future.

Those who can revive:

Altis Life:

1. NHS Members (Who are online at the time & Have a medkit)
  2. NHS Surgeons Rank+ at a hospital (When NHS are more than 1k away from the hospital)
  3. Police when there are no NHS online, and appropriate (Following police rules etc)
  4. Civilians with defibs when there are no NHS online (Make sure to follow the server rules regarding reviving etc)
GTA RP:

1. NHS Members/Characters (With the defib)
  2. Police with the first aid flag/training/whitelist (Wound dependant)
This may have changed slightly depending when you read it (Numbers wise eg, distances and ranking)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rebels have no rules when it comes to reviving. As long as no NHS are on you can use defibs on your mates. Faction have to wait 5 min when the last shoot as be fired i belive

Rebels have no rules when it comes to reviving. As long as no NHS are on you can use defibs on your mates. Faction have to wait 5 min when the last shoot as be fired i belive
See rule 5.4, on how you should approach being revived. Whilst there is no specific rules about the reviving of someone for non factions, there are rules for everyone about being revived yourself. It is up to you to ensure you are following these rules.

(5.4) When you are revived/downed:

• You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 5 minutes.
  • Your character retains all knowledge of the time before they are downed.
  • While you are downed you may not divulge tactical information to anyone. The exception to this is information spoken in direct chat in game. Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly.
  • This does not apply if your character has been the victim of a clearcut case of RDM/VDM.

See rule 5.4, on how you should approach being revived. Whilst there is no specific rules about the reviving of someone for non factions, there are rules for everyone about being revived yourself. It is up to you to ensure you are following these rules.

(5.4) When you are revived/downed:

• You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 5 minutes.
  • Your character retains all knowledge of the time before they are downed.
  • While you are downed you may not divulge tactical information to anyone. The exception to this is information spoken in direct chat in game. Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly.
  • This does not apply if your character has been the victim of a clearcut case of RDM/VDM.
I ment that rebels dont have to wait to revive but that factions have ot wiat to revive

Rebel? Does that mean you can get the rebel licence and heal anywhere?

Rebel? Does that mean you can get the rebel licence and heal anywhere?
No,

Civilians are only able to revive another if they have a defibrillator on them and there are no NHS members on patrol to assist as Stealthee mentioned.

Those classed as a rebel are still civilians. The licence available will only give you access to additional gear.

If you are looking to heal yourself if you have taken a bit of damage to your health, a first aid kit can be bought from your local store and will be used upon consumption.  

I presume you mean the Altis server but will add other details here for anyone reading or wanting to know in the future.

Those who can revive:

Altis Life:

1. NHS Members (Who are online at the time & Have a medkit)
  2. NHS Surgeons Rank+ at a hospital (When NHS are more than 1k away from the hospital)
  3. Police when there are no NHS online, and appropriate (Following police rules etc)
  4. Civilians with defibs when there are no NHS online (Make sure to follow the server rules regarding reviving etc)
GTA RP:

1. NHS Members/Characters (With the defib)
  2. Police with the first aid flag/training/whitelist (Wound dependant)
This may have changed slightly depending when you read it (Numbers wise eg, distances and ranking)
Where do you get defibs and bandages in gta rp. All E to speak npcs in hospitals shops dont work

Back