What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Reporting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reece Smurf

Banned
I can't get my head around it unless someone has done something seriously wrong or just being a dick I wil not report but I've noticed lately everyone is just soo report happy like seriously mistakes happen give people a bloody chance! Reports should be the last thing you do!

ALWAYS attempt to resolve anything I see as a breach of server rules. I don't understand why everyone wants to get someone banned? Is it a matter of people being scared of you in-game? Like 'oh shit there's Samatlewis, he reports everything so i best behave' 

Everyone understands that rules get broken by accident, everyone has broken server rules whether or not they are willing to admit it or not.

The only time someone SHOULD be reported is if it is blatant rule breaking; obvious exploiting,VDM,RDM etc. NOT for tricky situations where it is borderline infringing server rules. That should be resolved on teamspeak with a mentor present of whom can decide if it was in fact the wrong course of action to be taken, and from that should be a lesson learnt, compensation given and both parties going their separate ways.

'That's going on the forums'

'Discuss it on the forums'

The two above quotations are disgusting to read in sidechat. There should a tleast be an attempt to resolve in sidechat/ in-game messages being sent.

ATLEAST TRY and resolve it and if the player is now aware of what they've done wrong, YOU'VE DONE A GOOD JOB AND SHOULD FEEL HAPPY THEY WILL BE PLAYING HERE LONGER THAN WHAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IN A REPORT.

I honestly could rant forever about this, so that's just 2 cents of my 100 cent rage.

Yep, this should be everyone's mindset!

I've been actively playing in this community for about a year and a half, only every reported 1 or 2 people (who both had it coming mind you).

If someone does something dodgy, talk to them first and try to figure it out without raging at them.  :D

43cf632a366920c856905dadc3a9e853b58a6e72ad4b44fedb271d0cc9e34f30.jpg

Stop with the memes now please... they really just make everything look really messy!  :,(

What are your thoughts on reporting people on the forums? 

I usually report them and let a forum mod deal with them, especially if it's on an unban appeal etc.

There's a difference between RDM and being killed unfairly, the key is to identify, and resolve with the person.
There's a difference between VDM and someone driving too fast and losing control....
There's a difference between swearing because you're pissed, and swearing at someone that pissed you off...

People need to grow up

#RPEverything
#AdultCommunity

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a difference between RDM and being killed unfairly, the key is to identify, and resolve with the person.
There's a difference between VDM and someone driving too fast and losing control....
There's a difference between swearing because you're pissed, and swearing at someone that pissed you off...

People need to grow up

#RPEverything
#AdultCommunity

This is the line between an adult community and players who play to ban. Everyone please take this in. 

There's also a difference between someone driving over you, and you running infront of them....

@Jamzcan I report @Sonicz for being a prick? 
Or I could warn you for using that language against another member.

Edit; I am so, so angry at you @Reece Smurf. Firstly, I had only saw you use the word "prick", however scrolling up, I also see you using the word "c**t". Do you REALLY think this is an acceptable thing to be calling another member? I couldn't care less whether it was "proper banter" or not, so dont bother using that shit excuse.

I'm restricting your posting for 7 days, and adding 1 warning point to your account.
If I ever see language like this being used again from you, Reece, I will permanently ban you from this Communities Forum Page.

Got that? Good.
Topic locked, I'm so mad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back