What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Xalanar - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makzz

Your In-game name

Makzz

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Xalanar

Date of the incident

23/09/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I tried to rob this guy then he vdm me into container, got an admin to get me out then he had a word with the admin. The admin noticed he also didnt have a mic so he kicked him to read the rules and get a mic. 5 min later he shows up agian saying he read the rules and is going to get a mic tomorrow then this inccident happend. he ran me over when i tried to stop him driving away. then i asked him to come to ts but he didnt respond.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/b84iiKaeKQQ
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
for some reason my mic sound isnt in the YT video talked to an admin about it.

Since the staff member who dealt with him the first time has commented to state what happened alongside his notes anyway I will be issuing action against this player as he seems to have no regard for our rules either if he logs back in so soon and continues ignoring staff attempts at giving him a chance.

Xalanar - Action Taken (2.1, 3.3)

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back