What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - walkers sensations - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sierra Elias

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Sierra

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: walkers sensations

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 10/18/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 1650

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: cop collided with my friend after he pulled out of the gas station they all died i go to revive the cop so the cop can revive my friends then an ifrit pulls up kills me and follows up to kill me friend too.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-IVH2nK2J8&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

We were in the middle of a gunfight between police and the cops and I  was in the ifrit following the cop car that had one of our friends in it. Below are the conditions where you can shoot someone in a gunfight this is from The State of Roleplay and “Initiations'

'As a rule, you may only shoot those who you know are directly involved in the course of roleplay leading up to the fight. Unless they meet one of the following criteria:

• The person has been seen with a visible weapon either on their back or in their hands (this does not include holstered pistols) in the immediate vicinity of the gunfight.
  • The person is assisting the opposition by attempting to provide medical aid, dragging them to safety or by trying to secure their assets or vehicles.
The person is interfering in the gunfight such as stealing the vehicle which both sides are fighting for, attempting to capture or rob someone involved in the gunfight.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hi,

This comes across as quite an unfortunate situation. On the one hand @Sierra Elias you've clearly aided a cop that was allegedly involved in a gunfight with another group. However, on the other hand, you had no idea what was going on. What's noteworthy is that a member of the group had been taken hostage in that vehicle and was also incapacitated on scene and talking. I feel like in this situation it would have been much better for Akula, who probably already knew that your group was not involved, to confer within roleplay with his downed teammate or make some attempt to speak to you rather than gun you down. 

I do also want to cover;

• The person is assisting the opposition by attempting to provide medical aid, dragging them to safety or by trying to secure their assets or vehicles.
In order for a player to be dragging them to safety, they have to actually be aware of the situation being unsafe. For example, that there is a gunfight going on. A player can't really be "assisting the opposition" as such if they're unaware of the fact that whoever they're helping is currently the opposition of another group. These guidelines, as stated on that post Akula linked, are just so. They serve to protect all parties involved in a variety of ways - though in this particular case I feel that this segment, "This guidance and ruling is to ensure entire areas do not become instant redoznes as soon as a gunfight starts, new players should not be shot on sight because they are unaware of what's going on, that's not roleplay.", is particularly relevant. Albeit the reporter may not be a new player, he certainly wasn't aware of what was going on.

In order to proceed, and so that I can get a better picture of how this scenario unfolded -  @PC Akula I'm going to need a video from you in order to prove to me that a gunfight was already underway with the officers. I understand that it's quite likely to be the case since they have one of your gangmates in the passenger seat of a fast moving police car, however providing some evidence could aid your case considerably. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try my best to ask around of all the people involved but no less than 300 meters were shots being fired from there. Even at  0:23 he mentions that a gunfight is going on between rebels and police

not me, thats dylan ive already left that gang realising they were getting me in trouble sooner or later but again that isnt me.

Right, apologies for the delay in sorting this.

I'm not happy at all with the way that Akula dealt with this situation. Sure, the reporting party was helping out a police officer but there was plenty of opportunity for Akula to deal with the situation differently rather than opening fire. There was an absolute lack of roleplay shown here and potentially no regard for it at all - you opened fire within 5 seconds of turning up with no real threat to your own life from the rebel group what so ever.

Action taken - A1.2 (7 day) - walkers sensations (PC Akula)

@Sierra Elias Ensure in future that you're not metagaming other player's names as you did at 0:42. Police officer ranks and badge numbers can be read but names are not visibly written on any uniforms. Future rulebreaks of this nature will potentially lead to more severe consequences.

Also, remind your gangmate Dylan that shouting "Nice VDM buddy" over voice is not the correct platform to be making complaints about how a roleplay scenario has happened.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back