What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Valera - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DainMK

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Horus (DainMK)

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Valera

Date of the incident

01/24/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was driving along after being stopped by police, when I suddenly hear a voice asking me to stop. I didn't see anyone by the road, which was odd (now I watch the video I can clearly see him, but while driving of course I'm looking at the road, not looking for men wearing camouflage in bushes).. "Perhaps it's a stranded hobo looking for a ride?" I thought. "Screw that, I don't want him messing up my offroad".. But, as it happens, I turned back to take a look, and low and behold, it's a rebel with a gun! Fantastic, I exclaimed, my chance for some good ol' fashion DainMK style 'get out of robbery free' RP! So, once I saw he had a gun and could be fun to play with, I slowed down as fast as the brakes allow (from 60kmph to 30kmph in 3 seconds). Before I managed a full stop, I was killed :(. RP denied.

The reason I am bringing this to a report is for impartiality. I'm sure if I banned on the spot I'd be accused of bias (which would be a concern). So I am offering the opportunity for the accused to give their side of things.

Now in his defense, the chap did indeed come to ts, however, as far as a resolution goes, one could not be made. He asserts it was a justified kill, I disagreed. Compensation was offered (but graciously declined), so that should be in his credit. However, compensation does not excuse breaking rules. So as a matter of conduct, I felt a report was an important part of this process.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/IQhTd4gIiZg

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello, i can't really show my POV because my plays tv didnt work for some reason. I though he wont stop and when i shot him he tried to turn right and i thought maybe he wants to evade my shots or something.. I can't really prove anything tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back