What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - the whole lelee gang - Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirdaanslot

Your In-game name

PC Sirdaanslot [6822]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

the whole lelee gang

Date of the incident

09/27/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Trolling

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

i was just roleplaying with the people in kavala. we knew there where a bunch of vdm ers driving down kavala green zone and vdming everyone so we treid to stop him as you can see in the vid. for the rest the speaks for itself. i knew i borderline broke NLR but in my opinion i was vdmed i get my stuff for free the civ in the diving suit doesnt thats why respawned at kavala to revive him. at the time i wasnt aware that mike hunt came to us. and for the any police command that are watching this report i know my behavior was inappropiate in this situation but me and the other people where just trying to get those players because theyt where ruining things. thats why i let it slide that they killed them over and over. but if you need to scold me for it thats fine just let me know.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5d8d45592304f31d2f/vdm-kavala
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hi SirDaansAlot 

All of the players in question have had action taken on them for this incident. 

While I am in full understanding that in this incident it is clear by the end that these individuals are here to troll and vdm, it is not immediately clear from the beginning of your video where you yourself break the NLR rule. 
In the full context this is fine as per the clause regarding clear VDM. 

I urge you to be mindful that due to camera angles and the lack of initial context in your video, your death appears to be due to a road traffic collision rather than intentional VDM. There's no way of telling from your video that the blue car involved has intentionally used their vehicle as a weapon and it does not appear later in the video at all. 

You will of course not have action taken against you as per my description. 

Thank you for your report. 

Your report has been dealt with prior to you reporting the incident. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back