What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - The 69er Chevy , Saheem Al Fakeer - RDM<br>Trolling<br>Poor/Low Quality RP<br>Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossss

The Flying Scotsman
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

DSGT Ross

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

The 69er Chevy , Saheem Al Fakeer

Date of the incident

12/26/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Trolling
Poor/Low Quality RP
Other (Baiting)

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We arrive to a request for arrive and see armed men in the middle of Pyrgos, we pull up and see The 69er Chevy with his gun out. He proceedes to troll by running round us in circles and bait by firing in the sky. He then tells us if he is tazed we will be shot by "magical snipers".

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the 69er chevy (NimmerN) I don't really know what to say to this, would be nice to have a talk in teamspeak before anything of this came up :/

This is the 69er chevy (NimmerN) I don't really know what to say to this, would be nice to have a talk in teamspeak before anything of this came up :/
Please feel free to have the conversation here so we can all see it. 

Hello, this is Saheem Al Fakeer and I was part of this situation. I was only informed the other party had an issue with the situation upon hearing that I was reported on the forums. IF anyone ever has an issue with what I have done/been accused of in-game I am more than happy to speak with them about it. If you would like to talk about this situation I will be more than happy to do so on TeamSpeak. If you dont want to do that I would like to ask why. I hope it doesnt have to do anything with me being in invictia. You never met me,never spoke to me and dont know me and just because I am in a gang that has a bad reputation between some people, doesnt mean that I will just ignore you. I know its not the best excuse but from what I heard was just NimmerN saying dont taze me and then he gets knocked out so I shot. That is the reason why I did what I have done. I like roleplaying and I have no problem roleplaying out of any situation or just having a friendly chat. That is also why I am concerned that am I being reported for RDM/Poor roleplay or trolling which I have never done one of them (maybe in this case yes). But anyways as I said, i am dissappointed in you not trying to resolve it. I am a person, a human. Humans make mistakes. But they also learn. So you might as well just tell me what I have done wrong, and I would happily accept that, because I admit when I am in wrong and after watching that video I can say that that wasnt propper RP from our side. But still, I am not a RDMr neither a poor roleplayer, I was just the one stupid guy that didnt think about the situation enough and took the shot, which I also felt bad about, but I was expecting you to call me, but apparently,after my friends told me, you have reported me 15 minutes after.

I've looked trough the videos, It was never my intentions to get into a firefight, I was there because I was a complete hobo, have not played since october, the police drove trough pygros, seen several rebels with guns, I thought since I didnt have anything but a pistol,  that I would run down there just to act like a crazy hobo, I said I had "magical snipers" but that was never my intention to make monk shoot,  and I feel like its more my responsibility of the outcome, not monk or invictia (they came because of my mistake, I was the one who started the gunfight with the things I did)

I've been banned for RDM once (ricochet) and I know what I did wrong there, but i've never been reported for poor RP, and it was not going to go down like it did, and im sorry, but would have been nice to have a talk with the guys that it happened with on teamspeak, with @Vladic Ka or any other, to clear this out.

Hope your having a wonderful christmas, NimmerN

Hello Gents,

Watching these videos, I ask myself is this serious RP? This just frustrates me, knowing you guys been around awhile and know better especially when it comes to the RP standard we force here on the servers. 

It doesn`t matter to me which gang you are from, either Invicta or whoever. If your playing with Invicta that has a socalled bad reputation as you stated, howabout asking yourself on how you can be a valuable asset in making Invictia great again. 

@NimmerN : By bringing this type of RP, and representing Invictia it further shows that the quality of RP needs improvement. You are a community memeber that has been around awhile, and I had plenty of cool Roleplay situations with you. I very surprised to see you RP this low......You know better !!! 

@Just Monk: This sudden killing was absolutly unneeded here, am very dissappointed in the way you handled it. Have you asked yourself, why did I just RP/RDMed like that? For me in this video it shows me a triggered happy player, that isnt here to RP and instead Bang bang on the spot. 

Pending Investigation....

@CI RuTHLeSS INFO To be honest with you, I did feel really bad after the gunfight, but I was expecting Ross to contact me about it. Then we were doing something in game that has taken my attention away and when I realised I wanted to speak to Ross, I got told that I have been reported. I just feel like this was just a stupid mistake that was made in a hurry and I am sad that you see me as trigger happy, which I am not. What I mean by what I have said before is that I can learn from that mistake or just not do it again next time, something like that happens. Also Nimmenr went in to roleplay and then I heard him basically initiating so I shot them, I did not know what was going on before. Of course this does not excuse, I am just trying to describe the situation from my point of view.

Hello Gents,

Watching these videos, I ask myself is this serious RP? This just frustrates me, knowing you guys been around awhile and know better especially when it comes to the RP standard we force here on the servers. 

It doesn`t matter to me which gang you are from, either Invicta or whoever. If your playing with Invicta that has a socalled bad reputation as you stated, howabout asking yourself on how you can be a valuable asset in making Invictia great again. 

@NimmerN : By bringing this type of RP, and representing Invictia it further shows that the quality of RP needs improvement. You are a community memeber that has been around awhile, and I had plenty of cool Roleplay situations with you. I very surprised to see you RP this low......You know better !!! 

@Just Monk: This sudden killing was absolutly unneeded here, am very dissappointed in the way you handled it. Have you asked yourself, why did I just RP/RDMed like that? For me in this video it shows me a triggered happy player, that isnt here to RP and instead Bang bang on the spot. 

Pending Investigation....
I completely agree with what your saying about me! I got so much more and better situations like this. This was just really really bad! I wish I could go back and do something better, but it was not my intent to make this happen, I know what I did wrong, and I'll accept a punishment if you guys are going to give me one! hope this will get solved, and hopefully we could have a chat about this situation, would be so much better to just say I'm really sorry, and it will never happen again, and I mean it, if @Rossss want to meet up at teamspeak and have a chat about the situation, and the others involved I would happily come and talk, and fix the whole mess that I made. 

Cheers, NimmerN

Well, after thinking about the incident over the majority of the day I have come to a conclusion.

Both players have been dealt with accordingly, I hope this sends a message to other players that this type of behavior will not be accepted here. 

NimmerN:

• fab579b50bb3af79bd92fc66bfd18675 (BEGUID)
  • 76561198013757661 (steamID)
Saheem:

• 3b357b6d047ebdb66404992c07a93285 (BEGUID)
  • 76561198055388846 (steamID)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back