What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [TCK] ThatScottishGuy - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty

The Salties Salty
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[TI] Salty / [TI] Le7nesh

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[TCK] ThatScottishGuy

Date of the incident

01/06/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Was following a hemtt around when someone ran into me , and then crashed into the hemtt.
While driving away i took shots from someone on the hill , in this case it was [TCK] ThatScottishGuy , whitout iniating.

Also when asking him in side chat what that was about , he said i rammed into the hemtt intentionally and decided to shoot at me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/XNsXbQ5uzSw

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

why didnt you ask me to come on ts to resolve the situation? Anyway we were doing the hm treasury police where in an active gunfight all i see is a police car intentionally ram the hemmet with gold inside so i jump out car and open fire . salty was intentionally following during an active gunfight and whether intentional or not he shouldnt have put himself in a situation where there is a gunfight going on. i would like to add there was absolutely no attempt to resolve the situation whatsoever.

Last edited by a moderator:
why didnt you ask me to come on ts to resolve the situation?
Because i dont think there is anything to resolve.

Shooting at someone because he rammed someone? (Which didn't happen)

Thats common sense you dont do that..

why didnt you ask me to come on ts to resolve the situation? Anyway we were doing the hm treasury police where in an active gunfight all i see is a police car intentionally ram the hemmet with gold inside so i jump out car and open fire . salty was intentionally following during an active gunfight and whether intentional or not he shouldnt have put himself in a situation where there is a gunfight going on
I've been following the hemmt for about 10-20 minutes , never there was a shot fired only when police tried to stop the hemmt (once) , also i was driving the car your friends where in before , also they knew i was following them , so they knew i was not a cop , and still..

You didnt say , oow i thought you where a cop (Fair enough)

But you shot me because you thought i rammed in the hemtt on purpose.

So whenever you have a car accident , you just jump out and kill the guy?

well of course i thought you were a cop as i said there was an active gunfight with cops ongoing . i thought that part would have been self explanitory.

Video is processing, but I have a major issue.

Number 1:

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

Number 2: 

[COLOR= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Because i dont think there is anything to resolve.[/COLOR]

So you lied on a report, or you pressed the wrong button?
Also the video is still pending, but normally I don't mind if players don't resolve it because its a dead to rights violation (Green zone RDM/Glitch/Hack/Exploit) Issue I have is two players who are questioning/discussing, so now it's questionable.

I suggest you two go with a mentor and try resolve this.

Denied!

Not willing to resolve the situation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back