What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Steve Martin 449 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsnipz

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Leo Brown

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Steve Martin 449

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/12/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2255

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Steve Martin the said person in the report has been causing problems for the hustlers all night by taking our boys and attempting to kidnap them in this situation we had police break into our club earlier in which after Steve Martin got in a police car and drove around the city we believed he was going the police information about us so on tweedle as you can see at the start of the video we were posting things about him being a police informant he then appears at the club 5ish minutes later jumps out his car and stabs me without saying a single word. I tried to talk to him on ts but his response was take it to the forums after i asked him about it. most of the clip is out of focus because i was editing a clip on medal resumes at 4:10

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/75350294/d1337zezYwTg?invite=cr-MSw1cWssMTIyMDI2Nzks
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi lee ,

Firstly , you have said it yourself , we have been back and forth most of the night. I never arrived out the blue to kill you, yous had been threatening my life over tweedle only minutes before i arrived in an attempt to eliminate the threat to my life.

Secondly , the reason i said take it to the forms is because on TS , you said that the threats your gang made on tweedle had been 30 mins before i arrived to eliminate the threat to my life and i could tell you were extremely upset by what had happened, so i thought best to avoid an argument to let staff have a look into a report.

And finally id like to mention the "video evidence" you have gave. It shows you at the start typing on tweedle , you then tabbed out reading and watching a video from another report, then it says "game out of focus , no video available" for some time. Then at the end of the video its hard to make out what has happened and what's being said.

You can tell that the entire time im standing on that hellion as before it says game out of focus i jump on it then when the clip resumes i jump off and im sure even if the video doesnt make it clear the logs will make it clear that you stabbed me and in the video you can clearly hear that you made 0 attempt at initiating anything you just jumped out the car pulled a knife and stabbed me

Hi lee

So im not denying the fact i stabbed you, im denying the fact its RDM as it was not a random kill. I arrived to eliminate the threat to my life , the threat that yous had made minutes before over tweedle.

I wasn't gonna come out the car and attempt to talk to you after yous had threated to kill me minutes before.

From this point im not going to comment any further unless asked otherwise by staff.

Thanks

Steve 

Hello @Lee Brown

From the footage you have provided within this report its hard to make out what is exactly happening at times, if its possible for you to fix that?

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello Gents, @Lee Brown& @SteveMartin

The video that was provided was not in the best of quality and I encourage you to try to fix this issue going forward.

Now starting from the parts of the video I can make out,

Firstly, Looks like there was a lot of confrontation over tweedle between members of the hustlers and Steve Martin including yourself Lee Brown, you even called him out over tweedle in the video provided.

Secondly, Just looking at the tweedle and your replies on the report there seems to have been a situation involving Steve and the Hustlers and it looks like the Hustlers weren't very happy about Steve, as you said in the report “that Steve was causing problems to Hustlers all night”.

With that being said, from the evidence provided there was no wrongdoing by neither parties involved.

No Action

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back