What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - SI Axolotl - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty

The Salties Salty
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[TI] Salty

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SI Axolotl

Date of the incident

12/31/2015

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We where having a laugh with the police after we roleplayed with the police.
Out of nowhere some Marmite Miners showed up and started to run aroudn with pistols , so i joined in and we started to knock eachother out, then Axolotl came running down the hill and tazing someone who was lockpicking me and someone else , was a bit shady for me but then got told off by gang members it was right to do , and also in the end i thought yeah theyre right.

Then Axolotl was running down the street and then tazed TI Robin that had nothing to do with the knocking out of people because he was lockpicking a vehicle most of the time , after we got tazed and restrained he was walking around when he was tazed without any word and he was unarmed.

Recently i had a talk with CSI Walt , SI Gazalad and Neo , where i was talkign about TI being a huge target by the police.

Alot of people may think i am overreacting and that i dont need to be salty , but when you get sick and tired of being chased by hunters , have 3 AR sqauds pull up everytime you get pulled over.
Small things like these make it even worse , and we're not talking about a CSO or PCSO thats new to the cops were talking about a commanding officer.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/568563f633ce057df1

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

<18:07:02> "[TI] Salty / Dinner": wanna explain this? http://plays.tv/video/5685602ccdf5616ced
<18:07:27> "Axolotl": explain what?
<18:07:45> "[TI] Salty / Dinner": running down the hill just tazing everyone without issueing compliance?
<18:08:02> "Axolotl": why would i issue compliance when youve got my officers in restraints already?
<18:08:11> "Axolotl": RP was initiated already
<18:08:21> "[TI] Salty / Dinner": so i shoudl start lighting up all officers when my mates are restarined?
<18:08:52> "Axolotl": before that people were already tazing left right and center
<18:08:59> "Axolotl": i cant believe youre calling me out on this?
<18:09:15> "Axolotl": i didnt complain to robin getting out of the police vehicle in restraints did i?
<18:09:23> "[TI] Salty / Dinner": you shoudl maybe?
<18:09:41> "Axolotl": why? just because he's a bit angry i should go on a reporting rage?
<18:09:43> "[TI] Salty / Dinner": because im gettign fed up by all the actions by ther police , even those from a SI , a SI fgs
<18:10:08> "Axolotl": and im getting fed up by rebels thinking they can get away with anything
<18:10:23> "Axolotl": compliance had been issued beforehand
<18:10:35> "Axolotl": you were knocking officers out and restraining them so i taze them
<18:11:02> "[TI] Salty / Dinner": and jay hadnt anything to do with it he was just lockpicking me
<18:12:07> "[TI] Salty / Dinner": So from now on , i can shoot cops whenever they try to taze my gangmembers , and should you kill them from a hill when tehyre restrained?
<18:13:03> "Axolotl": you just said he was lockpicking you!
<18:13:11> "Axolotl": so he's involved with illegal activities
<18:13:23> "[TI] Salty / Dinner": so dont you need to say stop lockpicking?
<18:13:44> "[TI] Salty / Dinner": enough hobos are lockpicking vehicles in KAvala thats also illegal , are you also tazing them on sight?
<18:15:11> "Axolotl": of course you have to issue compliance when youve just seen it
<18:15:29> "Axolotl": but not when the officers got knocked out like 10 seconds before
<18:15:47> "Axolotl": its the same as you guys immediately shooting cops when we shoot wheels
<18:17:23> "[TI] Salty / Dinner": it wasnt 10 seconds
<18:20:16> "Axolotl": well less than a minute at least
<18:20:32> "[TI] Salty / Dinner": also sometime later you randomly taze robin aswell without sayign anything
<18:22:25> "Axolotl": cuz i was looking for him, i had seen him lockpicking the car
<18:22:38> "Axolotl": and appently you guys knoced officers out without saying anything either
<18:22:43> "Axolotl": so wheres the RP in thaT?
<18:23:07> "[TI] Salty / Dinner": you need to be with MM for that , they said get pistols out and started running around kocking them out
<18:23:24> "Axolotl": well i cant metagame that now can i?
<18:23:40> "Axolotl": all i see is a clusterfuck of people knocking each other out
<18:23:51> "Axolotl": so i tazed everyone i saw
<18:24:29> "[TI] Salty / Dinner": "[TI] Salty / Dinner": enough hobos are lockpicking vehicles in KAvala thats also illegal , are you also tazing them on sight?
<18:15:11> "Axolotl": of course you have to issue compliance when youve just seen it. and you taze robin without sayign anything?
<18:25:01> "Axolotl": how is this weird quote add anything
<18:25:21> "Axolotl": what do you want out of this? cuz i feel i did nothing wrong so
<18:25:48> "[TI] Salty / Dinner": getting sick of trigger happy cops
<18:25:55> "Axolotl": trigger happy cops?
<18:26:17> "Axolotl": wtf? if i was triggerhappy i wouldve opened fire with my sw and sprayed you all down from where i was
<18:26:26> "Axolotl": instead i run down the hill and taze you all
<18:29:57> "[TI] Salty / Dinner": but why did you taze robin at all , it was also long time between tazing robin and robin lockpicking the car
<18:30:19> "[TI] Salty / Dinner": and Robin wants it reported , so do i
<18:30:36> "Axolotl": of course robin would cuz he hates me
<18:31:17> "Axolotl": ask robin why he jumped out of the car in restraints then?
<18:34:32> "Axolotl": <18:333> "Axolotl": I was just in an incident where rebels knocked out officers and restrained them and vice versa
<18:338> "Axolotl": then 2 cops got taken hostage
<18:33:22> "Axolotl": so i ran down my hill with a tazer and tazed 2
<18:33:53> "Axolotl": i didnt say anything, cuz i was tense, but surely the cops initiating before and such is enough
<18:345> "Neo": them being restrained was enough
<18:46:02> "[TI] Salty / Going to the Shop": also told him about randomly tazing soemone who was lockpicking a car all the time we where doing that and then when he was done after that he was tazed about you without command?
<18:46:54> "[TI] Salty / Going to the Shop": also looking back at the recording , we didnt start knocking everyone out , it was infact Ryandunne who knocked aomeone out first
<18:47:38> "Axolotl": i dont think it matters who knocked out who first
<18:47:46> "Axolotl": it seems youre hellbend on reporting me anyway
<18:48:50> "Axolotl": all i will say is: I'd be enormously disappointed to get reported by someone from TI after more than a year on this server after Ive handled so many disputes with your gang and never reported anyone for anything
<18:49:01> "Axolotl": but if you feel broke the rules then go for it
<18:49:12> "Axolotl": i will make sure to fully upload my version as wellt hough
<18:50:30> "[TI] Salty": jusy had a chat with some of the guys , and tazing Jay and Simsy was alright , but Robin is just strange because yes he is in TI , but Robin had nothing to do with it.
<18:50:58> "Axolotl": on my video i can even see robin knocking someone out as well
<18:51:05> "Axolotl": plus he restrained glitched
<18:51:27> "Axolotl": i know he doesnt like me, cuz i once gave him negative feedback when he was a cop. Which was meant to be constructive
<18:52:11> "Axolotl": maybe it wouldve been better if i had said something, but i was in the heat of the moment there in a very confusing situation
<18:52:24> "Axolotl": ill agree it couldve been better, but i dont agree it was against the rules

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
My version of it: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Officers got knocked out and restrained, which to me is enough initiation. The situation was tense and confusing as you can hear from the comms. You can clearly see on my video that Robin was definitely involved in knocking people out and not only lockpicking a car. So I looked for him and found him. Granted I could've said something there, but I was still very tense as the situation was ongoing. He was then placed in a car, which he restrained glitched out of. Which is something I did not want to report, as I assumed he was just salty, but I will now definitely add: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHc7ecNh-8I&feature=youtu.be

Please also note that in the video I scrollwheel once, which is not me metagaming, as I dont hover my mouse over people, but me contemplating to run down with a tazer immediately or staying up the hill longer. 

As far as I'm aware the cops do not target TI at all, only a few minutes before this incident we impounded, not scrapped an Ifrit from TI and letting the guy get away with an illegal firearm. So how this is us targeting TI is beyond me. I'm also amazed this report was brought up when I was still chatting with TI Salty, but ok....

Last edited by a moderator:
What a childish report, I must say,

<18:11:02> "[TI] Salty / Dinner": and jay hadnt anything to do with it he was just lockpicking me
Which is a crime.....

<18:25:48> "[TI] Salty / Dinner": getting sick of trigger happy cops
Rebels do just as much, you're just one side of a picture..

I've seen the videos, and the audio is a bit naff in your own.

Axo did well to use a taser, and not go lethal, it could of ended a lot worse.

DENIED!

Rejected: RP was initated, as far as I'm concerned. All she knows is what she can see. In utter chaos, all she sees/hears is her officers potentially getting kidnapped.

However.

"This is getting on the forums, I'm done with this shit."
Also posting a report while someone is still trying to "resolve" it with you

Grow up.

Oh last time I checked, speaking on Teamspeak while restrained, if this is the case

3H) Restraining & Zipties

If you have been restrained or Ziptied you are no longer able to use any communication to contact your friends or gang members, This includes: group chat/teamspeak/skype or any other way of communication.
I've decided not to take action anyone for doing this cops included.

If you feel she did something wrong, open up a PCC post. 

http://www.altislife.co.uk/forum/66-police-complaints-commission/

oh wtf Neo and I replied at the same time ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back