What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Salvo92 &amp; VIKING - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Crawford

Your In-game name

Charles Crawford

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Salvo92 &amp; VIKING

Date of the incident

11/29/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

After robbing two rebels at the diamond shop, I got myself in a obstacle of having 0 lockpicks for the 2 trucks parked, asked my 2 friends if they had any but they didn't, as I saw 2 trucks passing close heading down to Agios, I decided to go ask them if they had any extra that they could give me, got no response and after a few seconds got shot with no roleplay from them...

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6DJfq-jOhQ
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Watching the video it dose indeed seem like Salvo decided to start shooting at you without any form of initiation becasue the player seems to be new and keeps making the same mistake i am going to asking this player to come to Teamspeak so a memeber of the staff team can advise where he is making mistakes and point him in the right direction.  Feel free to file a compensation request as he did indeed RDM you.  

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back