What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Not sure - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry C

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Barry Clevedon

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Not sure

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/09/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1610

What best describes this incident ?: Fake RP / VDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: some guys pulled up to pillbox and shot my friend for no reason and did the same thing to me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/imported-clips/clips/1ixObeduDAi_AI/d1337i0Q1fTW?invite=cr-MSxQbDIsMTkyOTkxNTg5LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

i wasnt involved so sorry to get involved but this is the same clip with audio https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1ixLCAcGVuiigE/1AgXM8hDdlPR?invite=cr-MSxOcEUsMTkxNDgwMTg4LA

Clearly something happened between both parties prior to this clip as your friend says on discord "oh thats them right here" proceeded with "he just fucking killed me", plus you coming out and saying "nice big nose you fucking r*tard" obviously thats not very nice so that may be why you got shot, but also theres no context to the clip itself. 

First I would like to say thank you to @Pestfor shedding just a bit more light to the situation as I did NOT just show up and RDM these 2 individuals.

I was taxiing and they had the bright idea to try and ram my vehicle to the point of it being disabled trying to rob me. I sent a GPS into a group chat in which I was helped in dealing with 1 of these individuals. We left the scene right next to auto exotic and his friend drove him to pillbox. It was going to be left at that but then 1 minute later he also repeatedly tried running me and my friend over at ammunition in which my response was to go get my shotgun because they were relentlessly attacking us. Within 2 minutes I had returned with my shotgun and killed one outside of pillbox (I know killing outside pillbox is not the best RP and I will sort that out with myself in the future) and as you can hear in his discord call "this is them right here is it not he just fucking killed me" they know it was us so it was not random. I then did not shoot his friend that had just gotten out of pillbox, I was going to hands him and chat to continue further RP but then, right after just attacking me twice, decides to call me a retard in which my character did not take lightly.

I would even like to say this is in fact a self report as you can hear these 2 individuals inside a discord call together during RP, talking about RP during an active situation and that would be classed as metagaming.

I'm not going to do anything with a 20 second clip, please provide more footage. Preferably 3-5 minutes worth of footage before the initial rule break occurs. Otherwise, this will be declined @Barry Clevedon 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back