What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - MrLongSlong - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneShot

Staff Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Your In-game name

CI OneShot [8504]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

MrLongSlong

Date of the incident

07/29/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was going to pull MrLongSlong over for speeding and roleplay it out I than said he is getting a ticket and he refused to pay it so he was going to be arrested so I RPed like I am taking my baton out as he was resistant, he jumped into his car am drove a little bit down the road and then shot me he didnt give any type of initiation to me.

After the situation we went to Liaison he stuck with everything he did was fine but I do not think he should of shot me there as there was no verbal initiation from MrLongSlong, half way though the liaison he said you can do anything i dont care and disconnects from teamspeak he didn't really try resolve it with me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/iu86h9MMgcQ
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

your legit tried to knock me out, you knocked out a random guy, you have ur tazer out, i warned you many times that if you kept pissing about you where going to die, i told hasan to kill you 3 times in your video, you didnt take the hint.

the reason i drove of and then got out and shot you was because i thought you where healing and then going to get in ur car and give chance, so I killed you.

this report is laughable you've got to know when to take the loss mate you cant always win.

@MrLongSlong Yes, I did try to knock you out as I said I pulled out a Baton which granted was a  taser but I tried to provide a unique bit of RolePlay to you instead of going right to tasing you. I do sorta understand where you are coming from but your so-called "warnings" were just you asking your friend and some random guys to shoot me which didn't involve them whatsoever. Once you got in your car and drove off there was no reason for you to shoot me at all, I didn't pose any threat towards you i didn't run to my car neither did i give you the old cop initiation of "drive off and your tires will be shot" there was a greater threat to you driving your SUV into a wall and dying compared to me actively hunting you down, as you can see in my video I was clearly healing my character and had no intention to pursue you in any way but you still decide to get out and just shoot me just for the matter of a kill I personally I can see a sever lack of Roleplay from you during this entire situation your attitude was appalling especially for a long term member of this community and i am deeply shocked of how you handled this, i personally do not find this report "laughable" as you claim it to be and to be quite honest i was taking more than a loss by simply giving you a £500 ticket and letting you drive off i understand that i cant always win but you need to learn that a victory doesn't mean who ever is the last alive.

personally I can see a sever lack of Roleplay
so why are you reporting me for RDM?

so-called "warnings" were just you asking your friend and some random guys to shoot me which didn't involve them whatsoever
i mean they pulled up and spoke with me and you pretty sure they where involved mate,you also don't know they are weren't me your only guessing that because you can see there gang and see that we arnt in the same gang? I could have said in the car and called for backup ,second to this so you acknowledge that there was warning then? in which case i was right to shoot you, you ignored my warnings, tried to knock me out.

you said in leasion they didn't want to knock me out but in ur video you can hear you spamming ur keyboard trying to knock me out , you even knocked out the wrong guy in accident.

in ur video you can see u pulling me out of a locked car instantly with minimal roleplay if you wanna get real petty.

you where completely outnumbered and trying some bullshit on some heavily armed rebels, I went along with your roleplay as far as I could, I dont want to go to prison like you threatend , i thought you where going to get in ur car to pursue me so I put you down like i threatened to do so.

i mean they pulled up and spoke with me and you pretty sure they where involved mate,you also don't know they are weren't me your only guessing that because you can see there gang and see that we arnt in the same gang?

I thought id add this as i am one of the guys from 'Crayon Eaters' We came to have some roleplay with Police and Rebels. Its clear that at the end of the video we wanted to protect the Plice officer, so much so that we took him back to NPAS after for medical treatment. So please don't  include us as armed rebel threat. Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
@MrLongSlong 

Right to begin with you are accusing me of metagaming when did I do this im my video not once did I keychain or even do anything to suggest that I may have meatgamed guys that had masks on meaning that to know what gang they were in I would have had to either ask or have known prior. also, you legit said "O hi Oliver" so if I did know who Oliver was and whatever gang he is with I could honestly just used that.

You said you could have called for backup. What's that got to do with the price of bread and butter like I could have called for back up for a guy with an illegal firearm but like you I didn’t?

Also, I understand there was a warning given but I mean the warning was for your friend and the other people in the area to attack me not for you to attack me. Also what I do find laughable bout your reply is how you say that the 3-1 rule should have come into effect in this situation. How why should it have the guys in the Quillin and chopper made absolute no threat to me and your friend looked as if he wasn't involved either you. How can I take a threat seriously when you didn't even take your gun off your back.

Also to say that I provided a minimal RP when pulling you out of your car? what did you want me to do make a song and dance about it.

I would have more respect if you just admitted that you provided poor RP in this compared to attempting to defend your actions and even claiming I broke rules.

Also to say that I provided a minimal RP when pulling you out of your car? what did you want me to do make a song and dance about it.
Yes if you want to get petty.

I would have more respect if you just admitted that you provided poor RP in this compared to attempting to defend your actions and even claiming I broke rules.
I mean its not , I threatened you , you threatened me I won the engagement ur trying to make it into something its not because you lost.

Right to begin with you are accusing me of metagaming when did I do this im my video not once did I keychain or even do anything to suggest that I may have meatgamed guys that had masks on meaning that to know what gang they were in I would have had to either ask or have known prior. also, you legit said "O hi Oliver" so if I did know who Oliver was and whatever gang he is with I could honestly just used that.
this doesn't explain how you knew from the get go they weren't with me, ur correct they i'd never seen them in me life but they where all there involved with there guns out , one even tried helping by lockpicking ur car.

How can I take a threat seriously when you didn't even take your gun off your back.
Having a gun out isn't the only way to inicate  or make threats, I might of been able to see ur point if I was a naked hobo with a rook but i wasn't it was multiple heavily armed people surrounding you you even said yourself you felt threatened, your only complaining because I didn't give you the same hands or die bullshit that the majority of the server gives.

You tried to pull of a risky play of arresting some armed rebels while being heavily outnumbered , you failed , get over it, no need for petty ass reports like this one getting upset over the smallest of things play for enjoyment not for reports, you played ur cards wrong and got killed , if you had played them a different way and approached the situation in a completely different way you might have escaped with your life.

Yes if you want to get petty.
That’s very mature for an adult.

I mean its not , I threatened you , you threatened me I won the engagement ur trying to make it into something its not because you lost.
Right, what engagement you driving 40-50m away hoping out and putting 2 rounds into an unnamed cop *clap* *clap* *clap* bravo play of the century. Please what engagement did we have me trying to knock you out was that honestly an engagement and if you were so threatened why didn’t you just shoot me when I pulled you out of the SUV?

this doesn't explain how you knew from the get go they weren't with me, ur correct they i'd never seen them in me life but they where all there involved with there guns out , one even tried helping by lockpicking ur car.
Ok re-watch the video and tell me what points did I metagame, please if you so confident to be honest I took a gamble that they weren’t affiliated because during the whole scenario not one of them threatened me not one and neither did you, friend and is lockpicking a car now automatically considered affiliated with the opposite group now? Once some random guy tried to lockpick my car then it didn’t happens again don’t see how this automatically means that he is a threat to me. If you could explain how that would be much appreciated.

Having a gun out isn't the only way to inicate  or make threats, I might of been able to see ur point if I was a naked hobo with a rook
I mean I beg to differ and TBF I would have feared a naked hobo more than you at that time as 1. They are unpredictable and 2. He would as you said he would have had a rook out.

i wasn't it was multiple heavily armed people surrounding you
You mean that many rebels that had guns on their backs and some that were even unarmed

You tried to pull of a risky play of arresting some armed rebels while being heavily outnumbered
I attempted to arrest 1 armed rebel after he didn’t pay 4 £500 tickets while the other people that surrounded me made no threat to me and even after I accidental hit one of them they still didn’t attempt to do anything to me.

if you had played them a different way and approached the situation in a completely different way you might have escaped with your life.
What are you on about you legit could say this for any situation. You dove into a wall and died well that could have been different. You pushed a house at the wrong time well that could have been different. What’s your point if I had to have let you go I wouldn’t have died? I did but I still died. Every situation is different the actions I took at the time you showed no immediate threat to me apart from saying I was gonna get put down?  You then drove off and instead of just driving off far away you decided to get out pull your gun aim at me and shoot me as I was healing myself not chasing you not pulling my gun it isn’t a petty report.

To be quite honest it seems that neither of us is getting anywhere just like the liaison I will not reply unless it is to something that I wish to reply to or a member of the staff team requests I do

Right, what engagement you driving 40-50m away hoping out and putting 2 rounds into an unnamed cop *clap* *clap* *clap* bravo play of the century. Please what engagement did we have me trying to knock you out was that honestly an engagement and if you were so threatened why didn’t you just shoot me when I pulled you out of the SUV
You would have tazed me instantly.

What are you on about you legit could say this for any situation. You dove into a wall and died well that could have been different. You pushed a house at the wrong time well that could have been different. What’s your point if I had to have let you go I wouldn’t have died?
My point is you helped lead that situation in that direction and then you get upset when you die, you can’t go around swinging ur batton at any old fucker and not expect someone to stop you , ur the police not the fucking terminator , just because u threatens to knock me out dosnt mean I can’t blow ur head off.

I attempted to arrest 1 armed rebel after he didn’t pay 4 £500 tickets while the other people that surrounded me made no threat to me and even after I accidental hit one of them they still didn’t attempt to do anything to me.
You did this in front of one rebel that you know is  definitely affiliated with me as he got out of my car and another 4 that u aren’t sure weather they are or not but they are being hostile as they tried to steal your car, honestly I’m really surprised you haven’t realised yet that it properly wasn’t the greatest of ideas.

did but I still died.
As I said to you in the lieasion and on here twice , it was our belief you where going back to your car to pursue it was a good chance you where as you had already pulled me out of the car twice , if you where letting me go why did you do that?

I can’t see a way where you think going around trying to knock out armed rebels with your taser after they have already threatend you wasn’t going to end in at least some sought  of blood shed, it’s a little bit like poking a lion with a stick and then getting upset when he bites ur head off, or stealing one of CC Gordon’s rich tea’s and eating it in front of him, it’s just not going to end well if you don’t play your cards right.

Right, so I think that we will not be getting any more useful information out of this report, so I will be dealing with this now.

Firstly, This is an adult community and this back and forth really doesn't reflect that. Please in future refrain from the sly comments to each other. I believe that you are both more grown up that you appear in this report. But moving on...

After watching the video and chatting with a few other staff members, I would have to say that MrLongSlong didn't commit RDM. He very clearly warned you many times that you would be killed if you carried on chasing him. Was the way his did it kind of scummy? yes. Was its quite smart though? yep. There was a good 6 minutes of RP before any shots were fired. I understand that you feel that the initiation should have stopped when he drove away, but in reality, if you wanted to stop the situation you should have stopped chasing him when he issued compliance demands to you.

One thing I would say to MrLongSlong, please be careful about breaking RP. Examples being "new laws on how many people are on" and "Pressed the wrong button." Not the worst we've ever seen, just something to make sure you don't do going forward. 

Report declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back