What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Miles Maiorana - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaz6464

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Gary

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Miles Maiorana

Date of the incident

03/02/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was parked up in kavala, waiting for arac george to appear. I decided while I was waiting I would pull out all my vehicles for a cool screenshot as the sun was going down and show george my cars and lorries paint jobs etc. Miles had been standing opposite for some 15 minutes inactive but looking right at me so I went over to talk to him before I went to the garage again. He was on mic and I introduced myself, thinking he was new and a bit confused I started rp'd the need for him to watch my lorry (though no one should be stealing it from where it was parked) just to give him something to do, being friendly etc. I expected maybe a text about a dodgy looking badger or something, have a laugh and make a friend. As it happens, I gave him £1000 (which I didnt need to do) to watch a lorry (that didn't need watching). I return with a 4x4 and go to get another from my garage when I hear the lorry start up and drive off, I attempt to give chase but die in someone elses rp (sorry guys I was wrapped up in my chase and only saw/heard one guy before shots came from everywhere, a chase to the scrap yard would have suited me better lol) I did see the notification that my lorry had been scrapped though. I asked miles to go to team speak and pointed out it was a rule break to steal from a green zone. He didn't message back so I went to ts to find him, he wasn't there though.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/s/KhW3PFBFdLE1

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Rejected. 

To evidence showing me he stole the truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back