What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - LN Oliver Colt - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name

Lee Whistler

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

LN Oliver Colt

Date of the incident

03/06/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We was waiting around for the hemmits to start selling the gold money, we could not find them so we started camping kavala keeping tabs on all of the trucks going in and out of the city. This person was selling weed from a hemmit that is parked in a green zone, At the start of the clip I see him running into the drug dealer ( Briefly but you can see its the same gear) then when i drive by the hospital I see him storing the money in the ATM outside the hospital then running into the Hospital. ***I said in the clip that you would be banned from the island there is nothing wrong with that cause that can happen IRL. I am just saying I do not mind what ever happens I lost nothing. I just do not like people breaking the rules.***

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zndHISZE3k&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Kind of (A guy went into TS and tried justifying it so I just said I would upload it)

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes ( I do not gain anything!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanna post here ( Im the one he approached into Teamspeak and was next to in-game.  ), I talked to him in teamspeak for a second ( i was pretty rude ) as he came barging in during a discussion with Ascension about a situation, whilst in-game he also ran up to us saying multiple things about being deported and then said " You will/can get banned from the island for this, and im going to take it to the higherups! "

He in no way wanted to resolve this. He was being rude the entire time, and breaking RP and simply wanted a report up im my honest opinion. 

Now to address the situation:

Oli had crashed earlier and wanted first aids / medical attention. He briefly parked the HEMTT at the hospital, sold the drugs already on him ( from weed processor ) as he wanted to get rid of it. once back at the hospital he got into the HEMTT and was literally leaving the hospital ( with a HEMTT full of drugs, they weren't sold? ) before being told to get out the HEMTT, which he did and discussed it.

Whats the problem? He wasn't hiding it in the greenzone, you weren't chasing him at all, you'd only just followed him. at which point he was leaving the GZ with the HEMTT. I fail to understand what the report is here, honestly. He had no intentions of selling from the HEMTT, or hiding it inside which is pretty clear...

EDIT; Went to talk to him after resolving the ascension situation. Asked multiple ascension members where he'd gone or who it was that came barging into the teamspeak. Noone know, nor did i. he hadn't even contacted Oli either.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I said that 'getting banned from the island' is not even a bad thing? try going north Korea... Also when I was saying about the higher ups you can see that Im saying the police higher ups so please hear that first. But you can tell that he was parked in the zone running forwards and backwards. I just dont like it that we wouldn't be able to even rob the hemmit cause its in the hospital.

As I said that 'getting banned from the island' is not even a bad thing? try going north Korea... Also when I was saying about the higher ups you can see that Im saying the police higher ups so please hear that first. But you can tell that he was parked in the zone running forwards and backwards. I just dont like it that we wouldn't be able to even rob the hemmit cause its in the hospital.
He was driving the fucking HEMTT out of the GZ when you approached him. Nothing is clear, and you would have been able to rob him. the second he drove out of the parking lot and onto the road. You're making a report out of nothing!?

It does seem that he was using the green zone to his advantage and selling drugs.

(6.6) You cannot exploit the greenzone in order to carry out illegal activity; i.e. parking a drug vehicle inside of the greenzone preventing it being robbed (Punishment is a ban)

Approved

76561198175473533 (Steam ID, a day ago)
a1e0bcda2b3b45618738b1cb0f9b15f6 (BattlEye GUID, a day ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back