What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - leo, Frederico Boni - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry Atlas

Unlinked
Your In-game name

Henry Atlas

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

leo, Frederico Boni

Date of the incident

08/12/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Myself and Joshua Triton were on patrol and decided to have a look at rebel outpost. Upon arriving we came across two men. After we had done our pass checks we start to have a chat and I hear a helicopter coming into land so decide to go check them out. Leo and Frederico jumped out and came towards me as i made myself known as a cartel member,both ask me to repeat,which I oblige. Frederico asks me to repeat myself a third time at which point I knew full well they had heard me It did occur to me that they were buying time for something so I became a little more forceful but am not really threatening them in anyway. Frederico at this point pulls out his pistol and tries to shoot me. I kill him and turn to his friend and demand he place his hands up and which point he combat logs in front of me. I pass frederico a note asking him to come to Poseidon liaison at which point he tells me to stfu and that's about as good as it gets he logged off the server immediately afterwards and afaik he never came back on.

so i am reporting frederico boni for rdm 2.2 and leo for combat logging 2.5

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/5b7220b858755ee52e/hobo-prime-fancies-his-chances
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Clear cut case of RDM and combat log. Players has not been on since and has not bothered to come defend themself here, which screams that they dont care and I will not bother hunting them down to give them a warning. Both will be banned for the rules they broke. 

⚠️ Action Taken

Frederico Boni
Banned for breaking rule 2.2 / Random Deathmatch

Leo
Banned for breaking rule 2.5 / Combat Logging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back