What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Justin Biber - Trolling (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

andmos1

Your In-game name

INS Ander [WA534]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Justin Biber

Date of the incident

14/06/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Trolling

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me, Bruce Wayne and Nathan saw someone holding an gun towards someone else. The gun owner tried to flee first and then tried to kill me. After that I reconiced an guy that threaten us just 5 min before the situation and i restrained him. Justin Biber came towards us and asked me "Are you an Jew?" I gave him the benifit of doubth by asking him in return "Is that an statement or an question?" He replied as per video shows with jiberish. That question following that behavior i took as an statement and therefore i made this report on the player in question. The situation as disribed starts at 8:30. Sorry for the poor sound. Tried to solve this situation OC but he did not understand the severity of the situation.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/rnuKibT9yHo
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

1. It Was A Question. I Have No Idea Why I Asked It. But Sorry if You Got Offended.

2. I Tried To Solve The Situation But you kept telling me to join teamspeak.

3.  After Getting Jailed (20 min) I Asked Other People + 1 Admin Who All Said: That Is Not Racist, It's Just Rude. 

Again, Sorry If You Got Offended. 😔

I wanted to solve this situation by TS, you did not contact me at all after i left. Still have not contact me on TS btw. Your answer to my question where childish and could been seen as intentionally.

As role nr 0 says:

We expect people to show respect, act like an adult, and treat people how you would expect to be treated to keep this a place that people enjoy and look forward to coming back to. If there is a disagreement then disagree in a noble and adult manner. At the end of the day we are here to have fun and enjoy one of the best role play experiences you will find on the internet.
Also your question could be seen in this contect as discriminating towards how i speak and an insult. Wich is within the 1.2

(1.2) Discrimination of any kind is punished by a permanent ban without appeal.
I will keep this report as is and let staff be the judge on this case.

Okay, I Tried To Join TS But It Said : Insufficient security Level And Started Culculating Something For 25 Minutes, I Have No Clue How To Contact You On There, Sorry About That.  We All Make Mistakes And Me Asking This Question Was A Big Mistake. Sorry Again For That. I  Should Have Apologized Long Before When The Thing Happened.

It's not the question that are insulting, it's how its presived with in contects. You would not question without contect towards someone on the street if they are religion X. If you truely wanted to ask my religion, you could have asked first: "Sir, i am doing an survey on religion belives and woundering if you could answer it?" or something simular. Then if i said yes: "What religion are you most assiated with?" and so on.

Can you explain why the heck you wanted to ask me out of the blue with my religion and belives?

Also, can you explain why your answer where Jiberish?

I believe you intended that towards Anders maliciously and upon him asking his question of if you meant it as a question or a statement, you replied with a very childish attempt at making fun at him which would lead me to believe very much so that you are indeed breaking 1.1 which we have zero-tolerance of here. You need to rethink your actions from this and assuming you ever make a successful appeal, think about your actions henceforth.

Justin Biber - Action Taken (1.1, 2.7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back