What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Josh Ross, Xanny, - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastNickLeft

"This Is the Way"
Unlinked
Your In-game name

LastNickLeft

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Josh Ross, Xanny,

Date of the incident

04/02/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I would like to start this report (first one in years) by saying that we have spoken to "Chubby" and "Lewis" that were involved in this situation in liaison and they were very reasonable and respectful in dealing with the first situation and I would like the staff team to consider any wrongs done by them to us as resolved.

Josh Ross
We were on an early morning patrol with Eyar Armstrong and decided to go check out Diamond Factory and Athira area. In Athira we were made aware that there are a few armed people at Diamond Factory so we went to see if they are armed. As we approached the mine there was a few HEMMET's and people with weapons scattered all around the area. Even though we saw their weapons we decided to approach them for a bit of roleplay with weapons on our back, announcing ourselves as the Police and that we mean no harm and are there to talk. Two people inside were armed but approachable and understood that we came with no hostile intent and lowered their weapons, however, I do wonder how efficient it is to process Diamonds with you doors closed? Surely processing diamonds would involve a certain degree of running between vehicles and the sign.. unless you are accessing the truck through the window. Not here to speculate though.

Eyar starts talking to a rebel on the other side of the compound and I'm approached by Xanny that says "Fucking Stop, Put you HANDS UP, PUT YOUR HANDS UP". At the same time, Eyar attempts to initiate but before he finishes the sentence he's gunned down, I kill two rebels in front of me as soon as I hear the shots and die immediately. No roleplay, they were doing legal runs, this whole situation could've been avoided if they didn't just try to kill everyone they lay their eyes on. There is no group initiation, no actual initiation by Josh Ross who shot first and started the whole situation.

Video #1 Diamond

I contact Chubby who came to liaison together with Lewis and talk to us, they were very polite and understood that just we want to talk through what happened. They mentioned that Josh is the one who shot first and asked him to join us in liaison. Josh joined the channel with quite an awful attitude, trying to downplay the situation and shift the blame on us. Eyar was very patient with him and tried explaining to him what the problem is but, in my opinion, I needed more from his side as he didn't seem remorseful or caring I asked for a small comp, not because I wanted money but because in my eyes that was the only way to make him show he knows what he did is wrong. he said "Nah it's resolved" and left channel as I was speaking. He attempted to contact me later to say things that I want to hear but due to his prior behaviour, I wasn't interested in spending more time discussing this.

Xanny 
Soon after we left the liaison we found ourselves in Athira again, looking for Mr. Crumpet to say hi and came across a vehicle and a guy reviving someone. We approached him had a chat even though he was a bit upset when we asked him to put his firearm on his back. All of a sudden an SUV shows up with Josh Ross, he jumps out and uses the initiation we told him as an example of how to initiate as a group, although I was quite proud of him in that moment I still believe that this is in no way a good roleplay but it's a valid initiation nonetheless. My problem here is with Xanny who shouts "I'm not a part of this" but as soon as we get killed comes up to me and executes me with no roleplay. The only exchange between us is where I asked him why is he executing me if he's not involved. I might have called him a cunt once or twice withing roleplay. A dying man who was is about to be executed won't go down easily. He announces he's now involved and executes me.

Video #2 He worked hard on that initiation

Video #3 He's not involved, I think?

Rules that were broken (In my opinion)

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.)

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high-quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low-quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high-quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together. 

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok - so in trying to ensure that I actually understand who is being reported for what, is it correct @LastNickLeft that you are reporting Josh Ross for 2.2, and Xanny for 7.1.3?

@LastNickLeft Im afraid I cant use your recordings to much since there's no audio coming from you, any idea why? All your evidence heavily relies on me being able to hear you - which I cant as it stands. 

@LastNickLeft Im afraid I cant use your recordings to much since there's no audio coming from you, any idea why? All your evidence heavily relies on me being able to hear you - which I cant as it stands. 
@Eyar Armstrong do you have any video from your side? 

My voice isn't there because it was set to off in Shadowplay by accident. It's like this in all my videos until a few days ago.

@LastNickLeft I've found the footage from the diamond factory and I'll upload it later on today (when I wake up) , I'm heading off to bed rn. I couldn't find the execution one ( I still have a lot of footage to go through).
I will upload everything as soon as possible.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Timestamps are in the description. 

Unfortunately I haven't found anything from the second incident (with Xanny saying he's not involved). 
I can see what Nick meant, but I understand that you can't use his evidence, so my apologies.

Thank you @Eyar Armstrong - that clear things up quite abit for me. 

My main concern with the whole situation has been with *when* both parties were allowed to shoot. Its my belief that the police would not be in the right to shoot at the same time as the rebels opened fire - it hadnt passed the invisible "line" of when sufficient roleplay had been given. There is zero RP provided in return from Josh Ross before he shoots - I dont appreciate that. He could have engaged in a variety of different ways, even a "Fukc off - We're not putting our hands up!" would have sufficed. The shots coming from Josh Ross are preemptive. 

Seeing as Josh Ross has already been banned, nothing more will happen - but its approved. However, the footage for Xanny is insufficient I will close this report. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back