What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - John Pickles and Unknown - Other (Actioned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

andmos1

Your In-game name

[INS] Anders [WA534]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

John Pickles and Unknown

Date of the incident

05/02/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We where pulling the Unknown player over under supision of multiable robberies as well as on account of murder. I immidatly after we secured the scene after first shots where fired removed his GPS as well as saying that he could not communicate with others. My fellow officers got him out of the situation as fast as possible while me and PCSO Stubley remained to secure the HEMMT. After some time we where reorgination at Kavala PD, where the Unknown player said thereis snipers in the aeria and we where going to get shot if we moved him. His friend John Pickles shot us into the bluezone and after that entering the bluezone with said weapon to kill more officers inside the PD. Unknown player got unrestrained due to an glitz and fleed from the scene. I have not sorted this out due to the severity of rule break John Pickles did.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/k-diKAtKOaU
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

hello, my name is PC crapshot i was involved in this i have reason to believe the other player who was clearly meta gaming was called "tyrone Black" due to this other recent report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back