What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - James (jasa) - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[T-S] Reborn

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

James (jasa)

Date of the incident

01/01/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

i had just been released by some officers up by garage in kavala after some questions, when i heard that a team mate had been killed in kavala, so i ran down the high street to see if i could see where he lay. i ran around tourist information and through the square to the main road and couldn't see anything i turned around where i seen a hobo kneel down withdraw a gun and without any rp or any chance for myself to initiate rp he shot me point blank, this was also witnessed i beleive by a arac member of staff jessey Hawks who was at the scene aswell as jason from merryweather security. i then requested a member of my team to request him to come to our ts, i then re-spawn in kavalla myself and requested several times as can be seen on video for him to explain his rdm to which he didnt

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/HW3vsa43h20

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i have  witnessed  it i was the arac jessey hawks and  the guy with the gun killed him without a rp reasen so rdm if you guys need more info ask me because i have seen it happen

Last edited by a moderator:
[T-S] Reborn: JAMES COME AND EXPLAIN Y YOU RDM OR IM  GONNA REPORT IT

You need to be careful what you put ingame, because threats to report are not the way forward. Fair enough, he had no intent to co-operate, but still.

Ban issued:

Name:james

Steam ID:76561198175076277

GUID:8cf96c580228f0562e15a1869fd8f3e8

Rule 6A - Forum Report - 11/01/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back